Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats better than what I came out with today. All of mine were broken

SCrocks

May 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice! Have you ever had any luck piecing any of your nice broke pieces back together?

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a cool twist on the base of the broken one. Now in your area you get strong beveling in ,,the bolens? Right? Reason I asked is rock has a beveled point and is about 200 miles North from you.. I know you know your types..

OP
OP
A

Americus

Silver Member
Sep 18, 2008
Nice! Have you ever had any luck piecing any of your nice broke pieces back together?

I have never known that I have found two pieces of a point but I keep the broken points in snack bags with the field on it. Some day when I am to old to hunt perhaps I'll be able to put a few together. This past January and February I found two pieces of the same stone pipe that fit together. I hope I will continue to find pieces of it.

OP
OP
A

Americus

Silver Member
Sep 18, 2008
What a cool twist on the base of the broken one. Now in your area you get strong beveling in ,,the bolens? Right? Reason I asked is rock has a beveled point and is about 200 miles North from you.. I know you know your types..

I am not the best at typing points. Some bolens are heavily beveled. I found a little one this week that was heavily beveled.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have never known that I have found two pieces of a point but I keep the broken points in snack bags with the field on it. Some day when I am to old to hunt perhaps I'll be able to put a few together. This past January and February I found two pieces of the same stone pipe that fit together. I hope I will continue to find pieces of it.

Me to I will save that for when I am old. I was so tired yesterday it might come sooner than I think.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions