Mar 18, 2009
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out with my son and my friend Kevin tonight and hunted the local middle school . This school has a never ending amount of targets :thumbsup: . After about an hour I had a +37 at 5 inches , ring #69 :icon_thumright: . When I got home and cleaned it I thought I had white gold but it's just plated :BangHead: . Then about 15 minutes later I had a nice +72 at 4 inches , silver ring ! It's #70 for the year :thumbsup: . It's a cool little ring , it has vines and two flowers on it . I also found a plated cross and a Susan B. Anthony dollar , in the tumbler getting cleaned . Total clad for two hours was $4.73 .
HH
Glen

Attachments

• 100_2533.JPG
    100_2533.JPG
    873.8 KB · Views: 147
  • 100_2534.JPG
    100_2534.JPG
    571.7 KB · Views: 157
  • 100_2535.JPG
    100_2535.JPG
    814.3 KB · Views: 142
  • 100_2537.JPG
    100_2537.JPG
    308 KB · Views: 161
Upvote 8
Cool rings...I don't know how you do it! You find more rings in a month than I find in a year lol!

Cool rings...I don't know how you do it! You find more rings in a month than I find in a year lol!
Location, location.

very nice, i am hunting a very small school right now, the pencil eraser heads are killing me with the pull rings, can pieces and foil. have found a little clad, keys, old file, tons of wire but no rings yet. i figure this is nothing new to you so congrats on the finds.

very nice, i am hunting a very small school right now, the pencil eraser heads are killing me with the pull rings, can pieces and foil. have found a little clad, keys, old file, tons of wire but no rings yet. i figure this is nothing new to you so congrats on the finds.

You figured that right,that boy has BIONIC knees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice finds!!

I dig all that junk also , it makes me crazy ! Keep digging it all and the silver and gold rings will come ! Good luck !
Glen

You figured that right,that boy has BIONIC knees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I know is the closer I get to 50 the old knees are slowing down !
Glen

Congrats on scoring with rings again! Nice silver!

He is not called the Ring King for nothing!!!

I know what you mean dirtlooter, those pencil eraser tops come up as dimes on my M6. I wasn't finding much in the usual places at the school I'm hunting, things got a little better when I checked out the field next to the parking lot and bus drop off. It seems the plow pushes the snow onto the field, scored a chunky silver ring and a charm last week!

I'm just over the hill from you in Santa Cruz County...sounds like I need to come in your direction..lol!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

I'm just over the hill from you in Santa Cruz County...sounds like I need to come in your direction..lol!

I hunt with a guy out of Scotts Valley named Dan . He goes by ohmygato on T-net . Come join us for a hunt sometime !
Glen

I hunt with a guy out of Scotts Valley named Dan . He goes by ohmygato on T-net . Come join us for a hunt sometime !
Glen

I'd love to. ..thanks!

Where at the school did you find the rings? Football field, next to side walk?

Congrats on the rings seems like every time I get a 72 on my mxt its a penny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back