found silver and gold today the gold is first for me.

thadious

Jul 13, 2006
Hemet, Ca
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT, Garret Ace 250, At Pro
I haven't been able to get out much lately due to Honey doo's and my bad back. Since I have not been able to get out I have been doing research on local parks using Google earth to find parks in the San Diego area. Man there is a lot of parks here. Today, I went to one near my house that I have never been too before. I talked to the grounds maintenance supervisor and he said go for it just make sure I cover any holes I dig. I tried the kiddie lot first. I found the 10k gold anklet there. It says made in Mexico on one side of clasp and either MD or Mk 39 and 10k on the other. This is the first gold I have ever found man I was grinning from ear to ear. Funny thing though it showed as a penny on my BH 505. I searched the rest of the lot but only found a little clad. I then searched a sand lot next to the kiddie lot and found the silver necklace there. It has a strange marking on the clasp and 925. This is the first necklace I found. I barely saw it on the ground as I went over it. I thought it was foil at first but because, it was showing as a dime I thought there was one underneath it. I sure was surprised when I kneeled down and saw that it was a silver heart with necklace. I have to say if my back would let me do the happy dance I would have danced all over that park. I lightly searched the rest of the park and found the cheap sunglasses on the ground near a group of trees. All in all I had a great day for me. I also found a total of 1.45 clad. HH all and hope your finds are all silver and gold. Ted P.S I made double sure that all my holes were filled in.

Attachments

• DSC01011.JPG
    DSC01011.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 594
  • DSC01012.JPG
    DSC01012.JPG
    19.2 KB · Views: 596
  • DSC01019.JPG
    DSC01019.JPG
    13.5 KB · Views: 596
  • DSC01013.JPG
    DSC01013.JPG