Found Silver at the Beach

~Audiz~

Nov 9, 2008
Rochester, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250...Garrett Pro-pointer... "The secret of vast riches begins with a single penny"
picture.php

picture.php

Did some searching :D at the park/beach, started out at the TotLot got some clad. I than decided to head towards the sand, for me it's to hard to walk in so it was very short search. Ran into one of the club members metal detecting, we talked a short while than he continued his searching I headed back to the car. In one area in the grass I did a short scan, thats when I got a very strong signal (figured it might be a small quarter spill, had several of them in the past). To my surprise this is what I recovered :headbang: this ring is the largest one I have found . Hope tomorrow is as good as today was.
HH,
Audiz

Upvote 0

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats, thats one nice honker of silver ..

OP
OP
~Audiz~

~Audiz~

Nov 9, 2008
Rochester, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250...Garrett Pro-pointer... "The secret of vast riches begins with a single penny"
Thank you, I hope more will come my way :D
HH,
~Audiz~

OP
OP
~Audiz~

~Audiz~

Nov 9, 2008
Rochester, NY
Detector(s) used
Thank you Desert Dog and Skelly. Luck is still with me...
Happy Hunting to everyone :icon_sunny:
~Audiz~

mamabear2

Jun 26, 2008
Sweet find! When I go to the beach to treasure hunt I go after a storm such as a hurricane. That's when some of the treasure from sunken galleons off the Florida coast are washed up.

OP
OP
~Audiz~

~Audiz~

Nov 9, 2008
Rochester, NY
Detector(s) used
mamabear2 said:
Sweet find! When I go to the beach to treasure hunt I go after a storm such as a hurricane. That's when some of the treasure from sunken galleons off the Florida coast are washed up.

:hello: mamabear, Thank you I wish we had that kind of beach only the lake do have 2 beaches that can be detected. Today I found 2 rings one is junk and the other is question looks silver but has no mark found at a school. Can see the pictures on my blog posted today...
Happy Hunting on those beaches :icon_thumleft:
~Audiz~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread