found siver ring at beach today

thadious

Jul 13, 2006
Hemet, Ca
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT, Garret Ace 250, At Pro
Well today sure was interesting at the beach. Wish I had brought my camera. There were plenty of full moons walking around and a couple that give thought as to why some people think the moon is made of cheese. LOL. The hits were few and far between but did manage to find a 10 peso coin and some clad (not pictured),and a small silver ring. It has s 925 inscribed inside on oneside and PSCL on the other side. The stone was missing. I am happy though third ring of the year for me. this one and one other were silver and one was a cheap cosmetic spinner ring. I also added up my clad today and found that I have 61.25 in clad all ready. I only started detecting in May and really did not get into it heavy until June. My goal for the year is 100.00 dollars and unless something changes or the clad just drys up I should make it. Haven't found any old coins yet. I hunt the beach mostly and the few parks I have tried so far have given up only clad. I would like to thank everyone on here for their encouragement and help. I truly like metal detecting and it is nice to be able to share my finds with others and to see their finds. Happy hunting all and may all your fines be good ones. Ted

Attachments

• DSC00889.JPG
    DSC00889.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 305
  • DSC00891.JPG
    DSC00891.JPG
    16.6 KB · Views: 276
  • DSC00895.JPG
    DSC00895.JPG
    12.3 KB · Views: 272
Upvote 0

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
WTG Mr T! Congrats!
Too bad that big diamond fell our of that ring...lol ;)
It's a beautiful ring either way. Love that keeper jewelry!
Best of luck and thanks for sharing!
You'll get to $100 soon.

Smiles!
BDoo

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
T,

nice ring; any ring day is a good day.

Sounds like you have that $100 spent. ;)

have a good un..........

jopher

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2003
Mid Michigan
Detector(s) used
IDX Classic SL-x2....Excalibur1000
Nice job Thad.Things are looking up for you.I sense gold in your future...Joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread