Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got to work about 10 minutes late this morning and walking across the parking lot I found 2 penny's,as I picked them up,one of my co workers laughed at me for doing so :icon_scratch:.About 20 minutes later I remember that I left my phone in the car,so while I was walking out to my car I look down and find a $100 bill lying in the parking lot:hello2:.So that's right around $160 I;ve found above the ground since January of this year:hello2:.

Upvote 15

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Very exciting find! I have found (2) $100 bills in my lifetime. I remember them both very well and really needed the money both times! I considered them a little gift from heaven. :thumbsup:

deepseeker3

Feb 6, 2010
Green Bay, WI
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got to detect when I was in FL for work a while back. I stayed the weekend and detected along the gulf near St. Pete. Did not find much, and lots of people walking on the beach.

I ended up passing through a public beach area, and saw a ring sitting on top of the sand. At first I thought it must be junk with all the people walking around. I picked it up, and it had a lot of corrosion on it. Looking at it later I found "Sterling" stamped in the inside.

I kept it like it was, with just the Sterling mark cleaned off. It is a small ring, but helped to make a memorable day for me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread