Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good eye, NE. Maybe some irate husband threw it out the window of his car!?!?

SugarSand

May 4, 2005
Iowa
Very nice find!!! The second pic looks like a flying saucer... :) I haven't eyeballed a ring since the white gold with pearls I spotted over 20 years ago when doing my paper route. Got $12 as scrap from a local jeweler and thought I was in heaven.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the EYEBALL FIND.

it's Always Nice To GET GOLD

Jeff

dano91

Apr 3, 2005
colorado
Nice find!!! I'm selling my gold finds for cash. Gotta keep them eyes peeled all the time.
Has anyone found a diamond in a sidewalk crack yet?

R

rvbvetter

? ? ?Very nice find!!? ? ? ?Good Idea on the scrap gold.? They way my ring finds are going since I started back detecting 10 months ago. I'm going to have to have mine made from scrap aluminum. ? ? ? ? ? ? ?WTG!!? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? HH

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great find Hunter!!!

I got a question though..... If you put 10k and 18k etc...together.....what stamp would be put on the inside of the ring? And yes...I know this is probably a silly question....but I don't know.... ???

Nana ;)

Wasabi

Nov 7, 2005
Brevard County, FL ~ USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalinbur II,White's Beach Hunter ID 300, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Fisher F75, Tesoro Golden UMax, Whites 4900/D, Bounty Hunter IV, Bounty Hunter Big Bud
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, must have been fun, you will have to tell me your secret on how to find treasure without a metal detector.
Keep on huntin.
Rob

Wasabi

Nov 7, 2005
Brevard County, FL ~ USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalinbur II,White's Beach Hunter ID 300, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Fisher F75, Tesoro Golden UMax, Whites 4900/D, Bounty Hunter IV, Bounty Hunter Big Bud
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you take the sum of all rings and divide them by the total number of rings, times one percent gold wear, you would then obviously take the average.
Good question Nana.
Couldn't resist, I was going to go on with some made up mathematical calculations, but could not think of anything that would be funny or actually make sense.
Keep on a huntin.
Rob

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
I don't know anything about it, but if you melted it all down and only extracted the gold, wouldn't you end up with close to pure gold? Great find! by the way,,,WTG!!! Good job on the eyeballing...
Good luck & Happy hunting~

Z

ZumbroKid

If your not married you can pick up another ring that way.

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
WTG!! I often find more clad eyeballing than digging! I like the ring idea too! I can finally give up wearing my beautiful pulltab ring!! ::)

HH,
Moon

OP
OP
northeast hunter

northeast hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2005
NEW HAMPSHIRE
Nana40 said:
Great find Hunter!!!

I got a question though..... If you put 10k and 18k etc...together.....what stamp would be put on the inside of the ring? And yes...I know this is probably a silly question....but I don't know.... ???

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Nana? ;)
really good question Nana...i have no idea.....maybe 28k? ?LOL....maybe someone on this forum will know the answer
My guess is 14k if you have the same amount of each one

beeper

Sep 23, 2005
California
NOT A METALURGEST, buy using simple logic per volumn melting and mixing repouring one ring should be 14k, yes?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread