Found some Valentine hearts!!!!

Mike_of_Tenn

Nov 19, 2008
White Bluff, TN
Detector(s) used
MineLab X-Terra 70
Well I hit a tot-lot I had been wanting to hit for a few months today. Took my 12 year old son (My digger "DigDug" as I call him) and the XLT. Walked over to the toddler swings and balanced my machine. Took one swing and had a signal dug down 3" and saw GOLD! Man my heart was pumping hard when "DigDug" moved some wood chips and I saw the gold band, then I saw the stones! I quickly shoved it in my pocket thinking I had finaly got the good one! It wasn't until an hour later when the lot got crowded and I couldn't stand it anymore not knowing if it was the real deal or not so I left and took it home to check it out...."An AVON ring"...Owell, it now belongs to the wifey even though do to money problems we had decided no valentine gifts. Man was she surprised! She wanted to celebrate the ring so she went and got me a bottle of Merlot...The ring 5 pop-tops and 51 cents in clad was the take for the day...I'm happy with it! ;D

Mike

Attachments

• DSCN1771.JPG
    DSCN1771.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 229
Upvote 0

history hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2007
Menasha WI.
Detector(s) used
Nox 800 AT Max, Mine lab se pro/ Teknetics 7500 / teknetics 8000 / fisher m-scope (aquanut) 1280x/2ea compass relic magnum 6 /compass yukon 77b (professional) /compass yukon 71b
Nice find,nice gift.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread