found the path of the SKINWALKER treasure

Papasfritas

Feb 27, 2015
Bountiful Colorado
Detector(s) used
1970 fisher vlf 552
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Helloooow treasure net folks. I'm papasfritas and I have a tale to tell that I've carried around more than twenty years. It's about the general area one of you fellas named Rutnbuck wrote about back in 2005, in northern Utah, it was his story that first brought my attention to TN a few yrs ago. As I was studying/researching a totally different version of the same story as told to me by a friend , a poor man I believe to be smitten by schizophrenia, he's been digging there in solid rock for over 20 years of his spare time and probably spent over, or at least lost over a hundred grand in the process. My first story is called finding the treasure on the path of the Skin Walker. This treasure was found by my eight yr old son and one of the twins in 1994.

A little background info for perspective I left home at 17 in 1972 and drank up a storm for more than twenty years. In 1984 the first wife took the twins ( 2 yr old girls )
and went off to go have fun ( that was her theme song anyhow ). In 1990 Mrs Papas II and I were on our way to Colorado to get the girls for the summer when we delayed our trip by stopping to say high to the widow lady in Vernal Utah. After driving around there for a while Mrs Papas noted this place is like the twilight zone. Over half the town had a for sale sign on it. I said honey lets look around this is weird alright. I had met the widow lady in 84 when I had left Colorado in my 51 bread truck goin down the road feelin bad. The economy there was bad in 84 and by 1990 it was totally broke. We went to a real estate office and went to look at a property listed with them but as we pulled out onto the street we faced an abandoned house built in1897, the front windows had been broken and with the lace curtains billowing out in the breeze, it was much like the Addams family.

As soon as we could ditch the realtor we went to inquire at the courthouse. At the recorders office they said “ Oh thats the old McNaughton place he just died a few days ago ( was 96 years old ) We made an offer to his 92 year old widow , went and got the twins and came back to finalize the deal and take a closer look at what was to become my project for the next nine years, at the time 1990 the house was listed at $500 salvage value for taxes. Today I rent it out for $1200 per month. ILL show the treasures we found there sometime, but this is the SkinWalker treasure story

Paid the house off before the end of summer (5000 down 5000 balloon ) we loaded up and moved to Vernal Feb 1991 on the day the Gulf War started. I personally thought the world would change forever that day and the oilfield economy of Vernal would become our nations future. Turned out to be a two week rodeo no change for Vernal's economy for 15 more yrs . However two months later my life changed for ever when I was violently thrown into sobriety April 1991 ( almost 24 years now ).

Met up with someone I called the Unknown God. He eventually revealed himself to me from the bible and then got us in a church just in time to receive a death sentence diagnosis for Mrs Papas from the oncologist . I went to my friend YHVH and told him my ruthers, the inoperable tumor wrapped around the carotid artery shrank back, turned from an octopus to a golf ball overnight and was removed by the surgeon who said it couldn't be done and the primary source the scientists said was there still hasn't been found after 22 years. I found out our surgeon founded an institute called SHIM Spiritual Healing In Medicine sometime later. Cool Beans, for you code breakers out there, paleo hebrew is like picture language a yud looks like a hand , a heh means behold and a vav translates even today as a nail making YHVH = ( HVHY in hebrew ) HAND BEHOLD NAIL BEHOLD ….Pretty cool when you can see deep enough to see that the volume of the book is written of him.

My friend YHVH taught me to pray for my enemies and when I followed his advise it led to a reference that landed me a big contract for $111,000 to stucco some houses on the Ute Indian Reservation. Quite a blessing in a depressed economy to land a job over a hundred gs, but it came with some stipulations. It was made clear the Res had its own rules and was a nation of its own. I was required to hire Ute labor and display a vehicle pass to have tribal permission to travel and work on the Res. Lots of Indians have drinking problems and I got my crew from the local detox and encouraged those who I could toward sobriety. One of those workers was descended from the chief of the tribe and would have became Chief except for the fact that the tribe switched to a tribal counsel rule of law in the grandfathers day. I joked with them how there was way to many Chiefs now and not enough Indians The reason I mention this fellow is I had a young cousin 18 with a nose ring passing through town who went to work with us for a few days, when he herd the chiefs grandson talk about the call of the white buffalo and the sun-dance he was ready to jump in with both feet without a thought. I tried to discourage him, luckily my Indian helper explained to him it was a power not to be played with or taken lightly, my young cousin went on to find some other pit to jump into, and we continued to fulfill our contracts

In 1994 I had herd rumors of cattle mutilations and the authorities speculation they were due to knife wielding coyotes but I knew nothing of the path of the Skin Walker or how famous the ranch next to the house I was now working on was to become. In AA I knew a Navaho man Bobby San Juan over 20 years sober talked of his battles living with the Utes , couldn't understand the mistrust between the tribes until I studied the history of betrayal and the curse of the Skin Walker the Utes believe the Navajos sent to pester them, The Navajo are fearful of the Skin Walker also. To become
one they need to sacrifice a family member among other rites and rituals and are
empowered to shape shift or take on the traits of animals.
The ranch next door is variously called the Sherman ranch the Gorman ranch or famously as the SKIN WALKER RANCH. For a full rundown look up skinwalkerranch.org u will meet up with characters like my young cousin who without looking dive head first into who knows what. Basically poor Mr Gorman tried to make a living on a patch of grass taken over by the dark side. In addition to having
his prize bulls expertly sliced to pieces, the friendly giant wolf who clamped down on the nose of a calf wasn’t fazed a bit when shot several times by the confused rancher, who eventually understood why all the cabinets had locks and the closets had latches on the inside. The phenomenon there includes machine sounds underground. voices of the invisible above ,portals to other dimensions where beings and light orbs that deify our physics fall in and out of. I knew nothing of this at the time but my Indian helpers disappeared on me and I later learned the ranch to them is said to be on the path of the SKINWALKER
and is to be avoided by tribal members. The famous billionaire Robert Bigalow Who bought up MUFON and has plans for space motels bought the ranch about this time and sealed off all public access and staffed the ranch with paranormal scientists. As I said earlier at the time I knew nothing of this except the normal rules didn’t apply here. I brought my family to help me on this one. My poor dad was on a visit from Phoenix and I had him shovel mud up to me on the scaffolding ,he was pissin blood later that night. Oh to be young and strong, now I know what its like to be older and wore out. One of the twins and our 8year old son were there too, bored and not really interested in the work asked permission to climb the large hill overlooking the job site. I’m not superstitious altho I was raised in the shadows of them in Ariz. I warned the kids of the different rules we were under on the Res and noted the rise of the ground from the plane of the desert rose up like a reptiles tail allowing a nice gradual slope for their hike, I told them not to go far ,stay long or be separate from on another. I remember a sense of foreboding not really wanting them to hike alone and wishing the kids had more interest in the job and sorry I didn’t have the time to hike with them but at the same time understanding there sense of adventure so I relented an off they went hand in hand.
A couple hours later they came down excitement bubbling over as they emptied their pockets of gold and silver jewelry they had found laid out on top of a flat rock up on the plateau. The stash was modern jewelry more than the eight year old could hold with one hand , and it was very heavy and obviously not costume, worth over a thousand $ category for one gold necklace alone. While they laid out their treasure to show me I thought of the local grave yard adorned with every manner of sparkling adornment imaginable, perhaps to scare off evil spirits. Although not superstitious It appeared in this case as some kinda peace offering or perhaps some kinda deal with the devil so to speak , whatever the case maybe I could not celebrate with them their new fortune . I had them quickly hide the loot back in their pockets and told them if it had happened anywhere else any other time we could have celebrated such a find, looking around to see if they where observed I told them with out a show of anykind TO walk back up the hill to as close as they could remember and lay the treasure out as close to as they found it as they could.
Some ice cream with sprinkles and the kids soon forgot about the treasure offered to the SKINWALKER and I eventually learned much about the God of the bible and the workings of counterfeit gods and the evil spirits. That spot had it all UFO, Aliens ,Indian curses of the SKINWALKER and or Yeti poltergeists. The general area ( Uintah co )is full of stories of real outlaws ,Butch and Sundance ,Matt Warner the Cecil Rhoades gold ,Spanish gold mines served by enslaved Indians and many variations of the loot story Rutnbuck and my friend chase after. Made enough money to buy the widow lady's farm house when she went to sell it the epa put a cloud on the title cause an old gas tank was buried out back . In 2008 first thing Obama did was close down Utah. I ended up buying and hauling scrap cars and trucks, that’s a fun treasure hunt that often brought me back to the Res. Obama made up with me by hauling away my back yard with tarp funds. I now live in a early Colorado ghost town named Bountiful am planing on looking for hidden catches including two outhouses the Cccamps dug in the depression. Whatever I may find here on earth I know where the true treasure is hid and it can be found by all who seek it. Hope u enjoyed this true story Papasfritas.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread