cwdigger

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2007
Greenville,NC
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI, Teknetics T2 Ltd, GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
picture would be nice, but I am gonna say that it is not an error, I have seen a few coins with no rims from time and ware. Nice find anyway

OP
OP
alpha105

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
af1733 said:
Does the entire quarter look off-center, or is the coin smaller that it should be?

Entire front is.....top letters touch and somewhat go over the edge
Reverse is normal

OP
OP
alpha105

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cwdigger said:
picture would be nice, but I am gonna say that it is not an error, I have seen a few coins with no rims from time and ware. Nice find anyway

Sorry no camera.....but its not worn much at all

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
alpha105 said:
af1733 said:
Does the entire quarter look off-center, or is the coin smaller that it should be?

Entire front is.....top letters touch and somewhat go over the edge
Reverse is normal
Hmmm, yeah, a picture would be best, or if you can find a pic of a quarter online that somewhat matched your, perhaps?

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Have no fear Josh!,
TerryC is here! When we go to the southern site tomorrow, I'll bring the camera... and you bring the coin. "I got the hoss and you got the saddle", .... wait! That's a different song!.... see you tomorrow. TTC

OP
OP
alpha105

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TerryC said:
Have no fear Josh!,
TerryC is here! When we go to the southern site tomorrow, I'll bring the camera... and you bring the coin. "I got the hoss and you got the saddle", .... wait! That's a different song!.... see you tomorrow. TTC

Hey invite Taz if ya'd like.....the more the marrier.....Also if theres a better site one of u know of im happy to check it out.....these sites aint going nowhere. ......Weird thing....i think the owners daughter has a thing for me....she called me the other day and was giggling on the message....lol

Too bad im no like 6 years younger and married =P....Bah im happy with how it things are atm =)...and excited for the baby on the way =)

OP
OP
alpha105

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nuthin special for the computer =(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread