Found this on my porch today (whole new game )

Eastcoasthunter21

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2015
New York/Florida
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DEUS ALL THE WAY
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well after dedicating one full season to my new habit I mean hobby
And finding amazing relics and coins I believe I will continue
After using the teknetics gamma 6000 for this season
I felt I did well. Until I met scrappy and bartek. Scrappy Ctx and bartek the XP deus
And being out coined at an alarming rate.
At least 3-5 coin to my one coin
Today Steve pulled an 1853 seated quarter at a site I suould have dug it's my site !

I decided to order the XP deus and a garret carrot and new letche
It all arrived on my doorstep today
Looking forward to learning my new machine and revisiting my sites as well as some new ground
Again I'm heading south on the 22 nd of Jan slow drive to Florida from New York
If anyone would care to share I'd love to hunt on the way down
Bartek will be my co pilot down and scrappy back north in April.
Long but hope you read it. Thanks for looking
East coast hh gl image.jpegimage.jpeg

Upvote 22
Now you don't need luck.:thumbsup:

welcome, it's a beast.

Congrats, EastCoastHunter. Happy hunting!

So we're taking 2 Ferrari detectors on our road trip to FL, nice! Welcome to the Deus family, hope she brings you many awesome finds this season (that seated you dream of just got a memo)!

Congrats on a sweet set up ! Enjoy and I hope you find some Spanish silver & gold this winter in FL.

That's an awesome parcel to be sitting on the porch, have the best road trip, and a great time learning the new friend.

Thank you all for the great comments
Wishing you all a short winter and warm spring.
Hh gl. East coast

Oh boy...you gonna love that thing!!! I feel bad for your digging pals because now it's an even playing field lol

Charlie, I'm so happy you got your detector and accessories. I am not so happy that Bart and I will not be finding as much on hunts with you.

Train hard this winter, like Rocky, but in Florida. And instead of them library steps climb a palm tree or something. And instead of a fast bag you need to coconut. And instead of boxing gloves you have a Deus.

And in the spring after our training, on our trip north, I hope to get my ass kicked.

Cheers Charlie. You're a good friend

Congrats on your new toys.

At least you know they made someone richer. Maybe they'll do the same for you. ;)

Glad you got some new toys to take to Florida on your trip and hope all of you have a great and safe trip and find lots of loot. If I had much time to detect I would tell you to stop by Arabi, Ga and do some dirt fishing, but I just don't have much free time lately. Good luck & happy hunting.

Good luck with the new equipment. I bought an XP Deus just before Christmas. I was hoping that it could open up some of my old sites the way my F75 did 8 years ago. I have only been out with it twice, so I still have a lot of learning to do. So far though, I doubt it is going to find much that the F75 missed.

Big shout out to Keith at
Fort Bedford detectors. For getting me all my new gear st s great price and I had it in 4 days.
Thanks Keith hh gl

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back