Found Wedding band..."Love Lauren"

Skifisher

Apr 17, 2007
Anaheim, Ca.
Detector(s) used
DFX
Found Wedding band..."Love Lauren"

Ok, so I'm swingin along a So Cal beach when a lady approaches me and asks very nicely if I can help her find her husbands wedding band he lost yesterday, I said sure, so she tells me that her hubby takes his ring off to go in the water, and sets it on top of his back pack, well thier son goes into the back pack for something and the ring lands in the sand. They show me the "exact" spot they were the day before and I start searching. I grid the area for about two hours with no luck, on her ring at least, I did find a ton of clad and a small diamond ring in the process. She finally says she has to go for the day and thanks for trying. I told her if I found it I would leave a lost and found note at the police station at the base of the pier. About 1/2 hour after she left I found it about 75 yards from where they said they were! Anyhow, I "logged" the find at the police station with the lady there and never heard from her. I put a flier up at the entrance to the parking lot, as she said they frequent there, but nothing. So, I still have it, I'll probably put up a flier again this summer as a last try. It is inscribed with "Love Lauren" on the inside and it would be nice to return it. I'm open to any suggestions on finding the owner.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread