Frankn still lives

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Hay, I have a finger in so many pies that I am spread thin! TH keeps sending me E Mails wondering if I am still alive.
The thing is I have gotten a Robo R1 3D printer. 3D printers are in the early stage of development which means that they are
definitely not plug and play. I have gotten to the point that I can actually get good prints out of it. I am trying to learn a CAD program
called Sketch up. Hay I am good at electronics, but have no programing experience. Maybe I can come up with some goodies for detectors! My latest print was a Byronyx Raptor claw which is an exact scan from a museum claw. Shades of Jurassic! Frank lol

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hay, I have a finger in so many pies that I am spread thin! TH keeps sending me E Mails wondering if I am still alive.
The thing is I have gotten a Robo R1 3D printer. 3D printers are in the early stage of development which means that they are
definitely not plug and play. I have gotten to the point that I can actually get good prints out of it. I am trying to learn a CAD program
called Sketch up. Hay I am good at electronics, but have no programing experience. Maybe I can come up with some goodies for detectors! My latest print was a Byronyx Raptor claw which is an exact scan from a museum claw. Shades of Jurassic! Frank lol
Just checking on you to be sure your okay is all...👍

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Frankn.... I just PM'ed T.H. a few days ago to inquire if he'd heard from ya. A lot of my "old" gang have came and went. Those 3D printers REALLY intrigue me also. Anyway guy glad your doing alright and hope your latest eye surgery has helped ya.... later, Brad

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Left eye sees a little and right eye is now 20/20. The odd part is I am now far sited. Don't have to wear glasses all the time. Bad part is I now need them to read. Life's a tradeoff, I guess. You just have to be grateful for what you have left. Frank
_DSC0002.jpg

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes sir Frank....I'm heading out tomorrow morning from Middle TN. to N.W. SC. I'm taking my 15 y/o grandson for a trip through the mountains along the way. We're going gold prospecting and MD'ing along with my buddy Frank (Huntsmans53). Hopefully we all have fun.... and just maybe find some "good stuff" along the way. Stay tuned.... later, Brad

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Happy to see you Frankn, It seems like you never left.

The truth is I just have my finger in to many pies and I just go back and forth sampling. Frank lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread