Jan 17, 2014
Asheville
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL IDX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love it,
Found these nuckles with my Fors Core.!. you never know what your going to find.!. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1424894742.130840.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1424894760.315388.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1424894779.352701.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1424894795.983702.jpg

Upvote 8
Nice find. Congrats! GL&HH.

And I still really like the cat! Go kitty go!

That's a really nice example of a "figural belt buckle" (*cough* feds *cough*), higher quality than most. Nice find. 8-)

hum real brass too --look to be quality made as well -- love the cat treadmill

Rockhoppernc I don't know what the hell is at the top of that slide but if that kat keeps going on like this , he is bound blown a main spring in his ticker!!!!!!!!!!!!!Now for the brass knuckles hate to be on the receiving end of that.vanzutphen

carefull traveling with em...
in Florida they are illegal.
cool find though... never found one of those.

Sweet
meowwwwwww

Nice toning on the buckle and nicer than others I've seen.

Nice find! Looks like they have a little..uh hum, use on them.

Very cool find, but as was previously mentioned, they're illegal in a lot of places, be careful.

I see no Brass Knuckles, that's a paperweight / cat paw christmas ornament. :)

pretty neat find,them for finger rings are the latest fad.Looks like they got some age on them with that patina.

Last edited:
Brass nuckles are another one on my list along with a grill. Hope I find some as nice as those they're sweet. I'm wondering how old they might be.

My 5yr. old granddaughter loves animals so I showed her your galloping kitty cat. She thought he was "so cute" but felt sorry for him because he couldn't get to the top. She wanted me to check a few hours later to see if he had made it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back