freaky stuff --what in the world?

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
in today finds you will see my "lost union patrol" post --- after completing it --a very strong odd urge over came me * I felt compelled to leave my house at 1 am mind you -- to go to the site * to see if it had been "developed " or if it was still open land area --- it was a fair bit away and down some remote roads -- at the spot it seems the event occured around I could have turned around and came back home easily --but for some odd reason there was the "other" road --a long trip in a round about way to go back --but the night air was crisp and clean so "what the heck" --a shgort bit down the "other" road is a creek ( very possibly were the "lost patrol" was caught and wiped out at --pinned by the creek unable to cross it) ---I saw this from earlier "map "googling"-- as I approached it the night fog one gets near water was setting in -- I thought I saw something for a split second--snapping me alert ---suddenly in the middle of the road theres a totally wrecked car with no lights --still steaming --freshly wrecked the driver( a 20 ish something guy) is battered , bleeding and dazed -- gas is leaking --I help him get out and tell him to get away from the car as it might blow -- I then got to my car and call 911 * as I'm sitting in the car the kid walks back by the car --suddenly I see a big dually type pick up coming like a bat outta ---- ( flash my brights on off on off to signal him but no good he just keeps barreling on --if he doesn't stop hes going too pin the kid to the car and wreck into it himself ---finally the ding dong sees the wreck at last and stops --if I had not been there the kid would have been in the car and the truck woulda plowed into him most likely causing a fire from the leaked gas--- (the "lost patrol" that I was looking for bodies were burnt by the way)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:icon_thumleft: Being "put" in at "right place, at the right time", is REALLY a GREAT phenomenon of
the "psychic kind"... can't remember what it's called. YOU will PROBABLY have MORE of this sorta
thing, now that "they" know... it IS in "the BLOOD", and part of "the gift" from yer grandma; wifie
will just have to understand. :wink: :coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
it was very odd to say the least -- I have no doubt that had I not been there flashing my lights from high beam to low to warn the dually truck about the wrecked car with no lights iin the road --that it would have plowed into the car with either the kid still in it or standing like he was right beside it bemoaning the loss of "my car" like he was -- killing the kid and most likely the pick up driver as well --there was gas leaking the pick up hitting the wreck ed car -- it would have been a flaming mess most likely . --- oddly the "lost patrols" who area of death I was looking for --- bodies were burnt to bits. freaky indeed.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:) "Freaky indeed"... LOL. Better get used to it... gonna be yer life, now. Ask "grannies" to help
(from "THE BLOOD"). CURRENT Cherokee "wisdom" is mixed with "new age" stuff... BETTER to have
"night school" from the ANCIENT ONES. :icon_thumleft:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel, is the term you're thinking of "precognition"?

Ivan, go with it. Talk with your wife, mother, whomever it is that has knowledge of your gift. Keep a diary of your experiences, dreams, thoughts so you can study and review what's happening.

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
my grandmother was my guide --she was powerfully gifted --my folks were creeped out by her abilitys so they barred her from teaching me properly about mine. --I only got a bit of training on the sly from her see died back in 1979 however --right after I graduated from high school

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did your Grandmother leave any diaries of her own? Maybe some writings your folks hid away? Did she have anyother children besides your mom / dad who might have her papers? Gifted people often keep diaries / journals to record their own experiences and discoveries. If your parents had such a negative view of her powers, she may have disguised her journal as something else. Perhaps as a cookbook or a book of poems and shortstories. Old cookbooks contained more than straight recipes. A lot of times there would be short stories and reminisces of the history of a food product. She may have hidden her knowledge within these writings.

Just a couple of random thoughts.

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
grandma went blind in her later years --was forced to move off her rural 25 acre farm in cheifland, fla and live with my dad and my "step mother" he had married -- they cleaned out her trailer very carefully --taking what was was of $$$ value all else the dumped (granny was rather well off at the time and did not wat go to a nursing home type of place so for "allowing" her to move in and taking care of her dad her only surviving heir took everything she had or owned --although grannys wishes were for each of the 10 grand kids to get 2 acres or the cash from sale of them each and dad to get was 5 acres and her trailer and personal belongings ) with granny blind and dad appointed her care taker and legal trustee --nothing could be done -- my pop whom I still love , who died awhile back -- has explaining to do to granny as to why her wishes were not carried out.

my pop as a kid grew up dirt poor * and if asked was "always" broke no matter how much money he did or didn't have on him ( pop tended to be cheap)-- pop had a "hunger" for money that never left him --it was like he needed more no matter how much he had --his greatest fear was to be dirt poor again in his old age.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D Ss is correct; is, yer "granny" is waiting on yer "acceptance" of "the GIFT"... and will "see" you in the "dream world". Do the "journaling" as recommrnded by Ss, of yer teachings; COULD be "shared" with others, LATER. TIME WILL TELL. :wink: :coffee2: :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
oh i "accept" my gift --no choice real but to --it is what it is --but my granny not only accepted it she embraced it fully.

I'm leery of writing stuff down -- beacuse in todays non believer type world such writings could be used by unfreindly folks to say your nuts , and need to be locked up and put on "mind" meds --no thanks folks not happening.

C

Cappy Z.

My good friend Ivan,

Allow me to plead my case. I believe totally in your 'gift'. However, most people will not for whatever reason use their gift to assist others. What I mean, is they the gifted ones tend to shy away for a variety of reasons. For example..religious bias. Also fear of consequences.

Allow me to take full responsibility of anything that happens in my life if you so choose to help me.

I need for you to PM six lotto numbers..after you sleep on it for awhile. It is true..you cannot benefit from your own gift..it is 'just written.'

However, I myself have the power of discernment and of common sense. Please join with me in this adventure of a spiritual path less taken. I believe you know my soul.

Cap Z.

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
the gift is not to be used to make money ( pick stocks or lotto numbers or such) nor are you to charge folks money or force them to give gifts to you to use it on their behalf in any way . this is 100 % wrong to do according to my granny .

C

Cappy Z.

Rebel - KGC said:

Without any hesitation I can honestly say Psychic powers and/or abilities are 100% more true than ANY stories of Knights Burying Golden Treasures.

8)

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ivan, I totally respect your choice to not keep notes for the reasons you gave. Do you know that there's a lot of folks that write science fiction short stories for their own enjoyment; and even submit some for publication? In today's entertainment world nothing is too "weird". If any are published, great, that's gas money and postage or added savings. Returned stories with rejection slips are kept for sentimental reasons. (I AM NOW KICKING MY DESK ;D) Sometimes, the best place to hide something is in plain sight.

I don't know much about Dream Quests, but I think Rebel-KGC does. Perhaps he can give you some private guidance to help you "visit" with you Grandmaw so you can establish contact again and still learn from her.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:icon_thumleft: Ss is correct... you can ALSO provide "false leads"... MIS-information & DIS-information for "fakes" or "flakes". :D ;D

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
to those folks than do not understand --rather than mislead or lie to them (which is a blot upon my spirit to do so to be a false leader spirit wize -- I would rather say --no comment than to mislead or lie to them) to folks who know , understand and can deal with the fact there is a spirit world --I speak with them and to them, about such matters , learning from their experances and sharing mine-- some may laugh and mock -- to them I say this --- foolish people often mock and make fun of that which they do not understand and are thus afraid of.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread