Frederick, MD PNC

jshane7422

Feb 5, 2013
Thurmont, MD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today PNC told me and my wife that they can no longer order us halves due to someone buying and dumping way to much in the area. I called 4 diff PNCs and they all told me the same thing. Good thing we got two other banks lol. We never dump at the same place. We buy from our 2 main banks and dump at the coin counters. Any1 else have something like this happen?

Upvote 0

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would find out who it was and give em a beat down!

OP
OP
J

jshane7422

Feb 5, 2013
Thurmont, MD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah I kno, we knew something was going on 2 weeks ago when we ordered out 4 boxes of halves like always and they were all CWR. O well our other bank has one box on order. She said when I called are you looking for silver??? If so you might not have any luck ours come from a sorting place of some type. I said yes but also making books for dates. I will no be returning them back to the store. So lets see how this goes.

FormerTeller

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
We never dump at the same place. We buy from our 2 main banks and dump at the coin counters. Any1 else have something like this happen?

You never dump at the same branch, or the same bank? If you're buying at one PNC and dumping at another, that may explain a few things...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread