nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i nice gent stop by today asking about fishing in the stream next door and panning fer yeller rocks , after letting him know where he may fish and that he can not pan fer gold in this area due to state controllled trout hatchery etc... he said that cool and let him know there are places south near lancaster area to check he offers me a 500.00 detector for free, said his buddy gave it to him before moving to floordia , does not know the brand (thinks it is a whites )but did say he knew was 500. at that time his buudy bought it, he says i will get to you this week , not to sure if that will happen but i think it be darn cool if he does drop it off

any thoughts ?

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
good if true -- if not costs you nothing to hope. -- odd his freind gave it to him before * coming to florida the MDing mecca for many. :icon_scratch: :dontknow:

OP
OP
nsdq

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ivan salis said:
good if true -- if not costs you nothing to hope. -- odd his freind gave it to him before * coming to florida the MDing mecca for many. :icon_scratch: :dontknow:

i am still thinking on this i am confused but one never knows why

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Liable to be hotter than a two bit pistol.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, if he doesn't' drop it off this week; I'd just hunt him down and take it. :thumbsup: :tongue3:

That's my 2 cents :headbang:

OP
OP
nsdq

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
Well, if he doesn't' drop it off this week; I'd just hunt him down and take it. :thumbsup: :tongue3:

That's my 2 cents :headbang:

that will be easy i know where he lives he gave me his address

OP
OP
nsdq

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
Probably a vacant lot, I do that all the time myself :laughing9:

nope there is a house there and we did see his truck there and a moving van two months ago moving in , but still it will nifty if he does give a tector fer free

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
It could happen. I've met some super generous people even online.

In fact, one fellow on another forum emailed he was sending me a Tesoro PI unit free. It arrived a few days later.

Once I offered a $200 detector for sale (wanted about $150) and a fellow on another forum offered to trade me even up his expensive Fisher. I was skeptical but he said he'd ship first. He did and I resold his Fisher for about $360.

There are very generous people out there. Unfortunately they're in the extreme minority. ;D

Good luck.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Michigan Badger said:

There are very generous people out there. Unfortunately they're in the extreme minority. ;D

Good luck.

NSDQ, Michigan Badger is 100% right about generous people... Just this week, I was on a forum and some guy was offering a nice parcel of land by northern Michigan (lower peninsula).

The house is on a small deep inland lake located about 70 miles south of the Mackinac Bridge just off I-75 so it's easy to get to :thumbsup: From what I understand it has great fishing and an excellent school system too..

I have no clue why he wants to turn the deed over to me :dontknow: :tongue3: :laughing9:

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
spartacus53 said:
Michigan Badger said:

Good luck.

NSDQ, Michigan Badger is 100% right about generous people... Just this week, I was on a forum and some guy was offering a nice parcel of land by northern Michigan (lower peninsula).

The house is on a small deep inland lake located about 70 miles south of the Mackinac Bridge just off I-75 so it's easy to get to :thumbsup: From what I understand it has great fishing and an excellent school system too..

I have no clue why he wants to turn the deed over to me :dontknow: :tongue3: :laughing9:

Bah Humbug!
;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions