free dinner tonight!

flyinguy

Apr 27, 2008
central new york
Detector(s) used
2 compass coin pros
i just have to tell this without hurting any one. went to see my mom in a hospital after work and then told wife Becky i would like to eat out. her choice was a large pancake chain. we were looking at menus and she was straightening the jelly rack, little packs, as she always does. (drives me nuts). any how a german roach came flying out of it and right toward me on to my menu. my response was to slam the menu. gotcha! it was really galloping! i got up and asked the waitress if i could speak in private. i showed her and asked if she knew what it was. she said uh,no. i told her. i was very polite as always. she was embarrassed as heck. she sent the manager over and i told the manager the story. again politely. she said dinner on the house. i told her not necessary but she wouldn't let me pay. waitress got a $10. tip. the place is really clean but those little guys still get in. a small treasure. P.S 3 years ago i put out a grease fire in the same rest. the kids cooking all panicked. alarms, fire trucks and all. we left.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread