FREE MAPS 1867-1970 All states

kg6yll

Oct 10, 2006
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Thank you very much. Vast wealth of information in those maps. Very helpful!!! :thumbsup:

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cool repost ::) :thumbsup:

Michellets

Nov 12, 2006
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Ace 250 Big and Small coils, AT-Pro
Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

creeper71

Silver Member
Dec 5, 2007
South Central PA
I think they deleted this cause of to much traffic... I just tried it an it said it password an username didn't exist.. I was using it lastnight an was going to finish today.. guess that isn't going to happen..

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENTLY USING: Minelab Go-Find 60, Nokta Fors CoRe, Macro Racer, Whites MXT All Pro, Fisher F19, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab CTX3030, XP Deus.
USED: Garrett ATX, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:headbang: thanks a lot...Atoka okla, can't believe they had a map for that town...it was est. before the civil war. thanks again.

cerF

May 15, 2008
NorCal
Detector(s) used
XT 705
This post needs to be bumped. This is an invaluable resource for us newbies and experienced hunters alike.

RELICDUDE07

Bronze Member
Oct 2, 2007
Pascagoula Ms.
Detector(s) used
minelab exp.
Thanks jon..I paid about $20.00 for one of my area a few years back..But it was well worth it.I have found so many great places to hunt with it.I also use the very old maps 1600 and 1700s also found online..To find old indian plantations and spanish camps on the rivers..THE MAPS WORK ..Hang around tenderfoot/cerF, you may learn something...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread