Upvote 0

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
packerbacker said:
called this place today due to ad on tv. They send you a free merc dime along with their investment brochure. "roseland" 1-800-679-6482-take it or leave it. Probably gets you a bunch of junk mail also but I can throw it out with the rest.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: - Just did it. Silver is Silver :laughing7:

MauserMan

Jun 7, 2010
MA
Detector(s) used
BH Tiv
I'm tempted, though it's probably not worth the trouble. Maybe I'll call tomorrow.

festiva_ford

Oct 22, 2010
packerbacker said:
called this place today due to ad on tv. They send you a free merc dime along with their investment brochure. "roseland" 1-800-679-6482-take it or leave it. Probably gets you a bunch of junk mail also but I can throw it out with the rest.
What info did u have to give them? Do you get to choose what year it is? Thanks!

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
I called too .. I gave them full name, phone, & address. I mentioned about my mother wanting to invest in gold. I sounded like I understand the whole coin business which I do so he didn't try to sell me on it too much. He said he'd send the brochure and I mentioned about the mercury dime. He said yes it'll be part of it. No, I don't ask about the mercury dime date. They have way more invested in trying to get people to buy gold & silver than that little dime. That is the last of their concerns. My guess is that they're not going to send me a 1916-D.

FiresEye

Aug 17, 2010
Heck I can get mercury from the gold bearing river right up the road, or a silver dime from a customer wrapped roll all day.
And for those that don't know, you need customer rolls for quaters or dimes to really score.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread