Free on-line book should be mandatory reading

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

1. I surely ain't perfect. I put this out here to really help people who want to improve and of course I get attacked. And it's true, people will never change until they get sick and tired of the way they are.

The whole thing about this is when you rid yourself of these addictions you have more energy which was locked up your fight-to-be-right phoniness. Of course some people have other motives. It sells more of those phony calculators because people are lead to believe dowsing is easy and if you can't learn all you got to do is buy the phony calculator.

I know, my speaking the truth is pretty much a waste of time on this forum but if even one person learns, my effort is not wasted.

Last edited by signal_line; Today at 03:08 PM.
If it relies on dowsing, it is unreliable.
Enough said

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
There was no link posted here. Each place I found the pdf required that I register. Don't want to register anywhere as then comes the torrent of spam......

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are some good sources of dowsing info no doubt out there. I've wanted to for many months, spend some time reading articles at the British Society of Dowsers website, but no time yet to do that (eventially I'll get to checking this link too). Not trying to knock any source of information, you need the time to browse these sites. Anything which will help me I'll use, but won't quote any one source as the "absolute Biblical Truth".

Last edited:

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You lost me at "should be mandatory".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread