Friday...Again!

GrizLeeBear

Jan 18, 2013
Full Time In An RV
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Before I retired it seemed that life had degenerated into one long series of Monday...Friday...Monday...Friday...and so on. Now that I am retired, every day is like Saturday. It is tradional to give the retiree a watch, and they did, but they also gave me a clock. It simply lists the days. Right now mine says Friday and is getting close to Saturday.

I am often asked what it is like to be retired and I give one answer. The path to a successful retirement is to retire TO something, not FROM something. It really is that simple. Have a plan and live it. Hopefully you and your spouse have the same plan. That did not work for me. I suggest you talk it over while there is time to unify the plan.

I wish all of you who are not retired a relaxing weeknd. For those who have skin in the game, enjoy the Super Bowl!

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Before I retired it seemed that life had degenerated into one long series of Monday...Friday...Monday...Friday...and so on.

That is nothing try living in a world where night is day and day is night. Go to sleep and wake up the same day. Honestly, you have no clue as to days, or dates after a while. I'm lucky enough to still remember we have 12 months :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread