Friday night silver fever

Paul4x4

Dec 31, 2007
Finland
Detector(s) used
E-Trac/Pro-Pointer/Ace 250
We have been hunting new lake beach spots with my friend, because old once-so-great spots have been "hunted out", and it's also nice to find new places to hunt so it doesn't get too boring...

So, Friday we hit a spot with a nice sized grass area, and there wasn't much trash, so the place was very easy to detect. My better finds were a very nice heart locket with a small broken chain, and two silver rings. :headbang:

My buddy found two silver rings, and a ring which I think is gold plated .830 silver!

I don't know why it's so hard to find gold, and I usually dig almost everything. Well, just need to keep looking! :P

€5.30 ($7.78) in spendable + a Swedish 1 Krona coin

Attachments

• Finds.jpg
    Finds.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 657
  • Locket in dirt.jpg
    Locket in dirt.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 662
  • Ring 1 in the plug.jpg
    Ring 1 in the plug.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 657
  • Ring 2 in the plug.jpg
    Ring 2 in the plug.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 656
  • Locket with chain.jpg
    Locket with chain.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 649
  • Locket.jpg
    Locket.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 655
  • Ring 1.jpg
    Ring 1.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 598
  • Ring 2.jpg
    Ring 2.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 653
Upvote 0

Rickiowa2009

Mar 6, 2009
Cedar Rapids Iowa
Detector(s) used
GTP1350 Garrett, Xterra 705 gold pack and ace250!
Great find, Love the silver.

Paul4x4 said:
We have been hunting new lake beach spots with my friend, because old once-so-great spots have been "hunted out", and it's also nice to find new places to hunt so it doesn't get too boring...

So, Friday we hit a spot with a nice sized grass area, and there wasn't much trash, so the place was very easy to detect. My better finds were a very nice heart locket with a small broken chain, and two silver rings. :headbang:

My buddy found two silver rings, and a ring which I think is gold plated .830 silver!

I don't know why it's so hard to find gold, and I usually dig almost everything. Well, just need to keep looking! :P

€5.30 ($7.78) in spendable + a Swedish 1 Krona coin

P

Pentico

Sweet group of finds.
Awesome pictures, I need to learn how to take pictures like that!

ChrisP

OP
OP
Paul4x4

Paul4x4

Dec 31, 2007
Finland
Detector(s) used
ChrisP1 said:
Sweet group of finds.
Awesome pictures, I need to learn how to take pictures like that!

ChrisP

I take the pics with my Nokia camera phone with 5 megapixel camera and a xenon flash. And on the jewelry markings I use a USB-microscope with 200X zoom.

OP
OP
Paul4x4

Paul4x4

Dec 31, 2007
Finland
Detector(s) used
allen said:
the gold will come your way soon !

I sure hope so! I don't understand how there's so much silver everywhere, but no gold can be found. :icon_scratch:

I can't say I dig EVERYTHING, but I sure do dig very much of those jumpy and other foil crap signals. I've found only one gold ring, and a little gold cross pendant...

Well, there's only one way finding gold- I just have to keep searching! :)

OP
OP
Paul4x4

Paul4x4

Dec 31, 2007
Finland
Detector(s) used
TimTrac said:
Nice finds... No pics in the locket?

There was a picture, but it was so damaged I couldn't make anything out of it... :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread