Friday’s Finds xx

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
A little Friday night treat for you, today we had a day off and snuck back up to the race course! I just love this field!
We won’t be detecting this weekend as we are hosting the Basset Paw-Ty.. so busy prepping tomoz for the show on Sunday! 😆

Let me start you off with this tiny but pretty dress fastener 😍 then himself found his first seal…he was beyond excited! Then I found a weight, then part of a buckle, thimble top and a curious piece, the 2 buttons with the thread still attached and a cuff link, part of a stinking buckle, plan buckle and bit of a buckle, buttons, tack pin, workings blobs and a curved bit, ammo, bobbin shot, 17 musket balls, 4 toasted pre dec coins, and I found another half hammered!

The perfect way to spend a day off work! xx
IMG_9281.jpeg
IMG_9283.jpeg
IMG_9284.jpeg
IMG_9286.jpeg
IMG_9287.jpeg
IMG_9288.jpeg
IMG_9289.jpeg
IMG_9290.jpeg
IMG_9291.jpeg
IMG_9292.jpeg
IMG_9293.jpeg
IMG_9295.jpeg
IMG_9296.jpeg
IMG_9297.jpeg
IMG_9279.jpeg
IMG_9276.jpeg

Upvote 35

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Apr 5, 2020
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow!
Enough bullets to start , or end something...
(A while back I tried looking up bobbin bullets and found surprisingly little here. On craptastic Bing search anyways.)

Another seal. (!) Congrats on such a personal but significant piece. A button could be personal. But...where's my seal might leave the loser a bit more fraught with anxiety perhaps.
Congrats on the prior one as well. I'm behind apparently.. Here , let me don my surprised face.

Buttons and buckles and things that held things together amidst a people holding things together. All with more or less success.

Pete Townshend wrote and played bass?...on a hit of theirs I recall...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread