FRIDAYS TRIPLE

pizzaman55792

Jun 16, 2006
Northern Minnesota
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter pioneer 202, ace 250
FRIDAY'S TRIPLE

I have been working a park that is right across the steet from my house. This is a huge park built in 1919 was 64 acres now about 32. Ive been hitting this park pretty hard all summer and its been pretty good to me.
Ive been working a small area that i believe used to have a concession stand last week i found a 1892 ,1910s wheatie, and a 1920 buffalo.
today was one of the coolest days in this park though. I walk into the area and turn on my ace 250 walk about 2 or 3 steps and I find a 1931 s merc dime, about 6 inches down. I continue on for a while finding a ton of pulltabs and foil candy wrappers, with the ocasional nail, then i hit a signal reading dime at 2 in figuring it was a recent drop i kneel down and see a 1911 barber dime on the surface :o.
I must have dug it up and either some how missed it in the dirt pile when i found another coin or the dirt it was in stuck to my digger and fell off when i moved on. I was feeling pretty good with 2 dimes in my pouch, i dug a few more pull tabs and foil, figured i should get home. One last target and its time to go junky reading about at 6-8 inches out comes a 57 rosie.
one barber dime+ one merc + one rosie = ;D
sorry for the long read.
hh
j

Upvote 0

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
Re: FRIDAY'S TRIPLE

:D I enjoyed the story as much as I'm sure you are enjoying the silver! Great finds for a day in the Park.... HH

Desertfox

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Great daz and congrats on the silver! HH, Mike

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

With your ID & Title, I thought you were going to say Fridays Special Triple Cheese Pizza :D

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's

Congrats on the silver, and keep em coming!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions