Rost

Tenderfoot
Sep 13, 2017
Quebec
Detector(s) used
Bad one
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, Todays i found somting Realy cool at my freind houses, we where both outside talking of noting and i decide to show him my metal detector.i been metal detecting since 1 year from now and i talk him a lot about this awesomme hobie so he was intriged about it. i turn my detector on and show him a bit how its work, we where in his front yard so i realy didnt expect to find somting , but sudently i got a good signal so i said him hey this look like somting cool. i didnt whant to dig in his yard but he insist me to do. so i did, about 3 inch under the grass there it was, a Rusty Knife. in 1 year this is my best find and i duknow why but im realy proud of it, maybe its beacause i found it in a place i wasnt expect to find anyting and this whit my best freind. i was proud at the same time. :goldtrophy:

im sure im not the first to find a knife like this, but i need your help. i realy like to cleen it the more i can witout damage it. if u got any idea how can i proprely do this it will be apreciated. i also like to open it but it look realy rusty and kind of old (5-15 years) the knife has wood on it so i got no idea how to proprely wash it.

i can also keep the knife like it is what do you think?

21935470_10155489835655907_1874225184_n.jpg

Upvote 7
OP
OP
Rost

Rost

Tenderfoot
Sep 13, 2017
Quebec
Detector(s) used
Bad one
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
9cm/3cm

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
MEET MR RUSTY KNIFE , A NEET FIND.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice recovery on the knife Rost.
Some of the best finds are the ones when we least expect to find one.

You made me smile when I read the type of detector you used "bad one":laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions