Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you get kicked by a horse once, it's the horses fault. Second time is yours.

HH RN

dts52

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2015
NW CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer
Vibra-probe / TRX pp
Primary Interest:
Other
She just wants access to your FB information to see who your friends are, look at your photos, etc. and then she'll "unfriend" you. I had a very similar experience recently.
HH
dts

Digzit2

Jan 2, 2016
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Teknetics t2 se,Deteknix X pointer angus mackirk explorer,keene a51a.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't do it.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just let "sleeping dogs" lie.... you already crossed that bridge guy... keep moving on!

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
Screw that man, she is trying to source you, develop some sort of congenial relationship, work you and the cut ties.

But the users who mentioned Kidney Beans and Nachos, that sounds like a plan. Then the fishing idea, also a great plan but you can not go fishing without making chum, for that you only need a chipper shredder and someone from the past who is recently reaching out.

Dude, seriously put some Tejano on, start dropping chunks in that chipper shredder while eating those amazing nachos. Post that on Live Leak and every Cartel out there will be so jealous.

No better yet, put on some Augi Meyers. That will really make the Cartels happy.

Digger

Mar 24, 2003
Dodge City Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, E-Trac, Makro Racer 2, DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm with Chug. Delete and run.

My first wife of 11 years ended up costing me 18 years of grief and kept me broke as hell. I learned my lesson though. My second of 20 years I came out the victor. She was money hungry and so when we decided to split I offered her $12,000 cash to sign everything over to me and just leave. Against her lawyers advice she went for it. Here is a picture of me holding the 12k and smiling.

Attachments

• 12k.jpg
    12k.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 58
OP
OP
U

ucvrelics.com

Nov 3, 2014
Birmingham Al
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75LTD
Nautilus DMC 2b 15 inch head
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks for all the sage advice. I just declined the friend request. I guess I would never have been in this situation if I had only listened to my Best Friend and College room mate many years ago. If it flies, floats or F@#Ks Rent It.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ask her for a financial statement first :)

OH ! and check her credit score !

And her credit cards if maxed.

Then decide. :P

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks for all the sage advice. I just declined the friend request. I guess I would never have been in this situation if I had only listened to my Best Friend and College room mate many years ago. If it flies, floats or F@#Ks Rent It.

Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

callicles

Jan 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Down south there was once a great philosopher who stated that women have all the snatch and half the money. It is in this manner that they rule the world.

Tejaas

Sep 8, 2012
TX Hill Country
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO ~ Propointer ~ Modified Lesche ~ Predator Little Eagle ~ Royal Picks ~ Marshalltown Trowels ~ Sift Tables/Screens
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Probably for the better that you denied the friend request...

She probably would demanded you give her some of your time that could otherwise be spent either here or over at CWT!!!

(7th T.M.R. here!)

~Tejaas~

Swaveab

Jul 21, 2015
Southwest PA
Detector(s) used
Safari
Primary Interest:
Other
My questions would be how she happened upon you and did she know it was possibly you? Along that same line would be how it is you know it to be your ex?

I fully agree that it would be a mistake to rehookup with her as you're setting yourself up again being you're one sucker she knows. Unless one contemplates revenge, which is risky and could backfire, stay away.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
just tell her you only are friends with the even number wives

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Besides, why would you ever do anything that could compromise the amount of time you go detecting?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread