Friendly with tellers

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
Eminem says to always swear at tellers and treat them bad. Gets you further. However I suck up to the tellers and get tons and tons of silver!

OP
OP
jkng

jkng

Sep 14, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
Other
MrSchulz said:
Eminem says to always swear at tellers and treat them bad. Gets you further. However I suck up to the tellers and get tons and tons of silver!

Wow!

OP
OP
jkng

jkng

Sep 14, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
Other
Wickaboag said:
Get really friendly! Mine saved me (5) solid silver quarter rolls :)

What did you say to the teller to save you silver?

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
What did you say to the teller to save you silver?

They asked why I been getting all these coins (boxes, rolls ect) and told them to findsilver, so when I go, if they got any that have passed through I get it for face, and they saved me halves, dimes, and the quarters =)
Wicka

BlackOut

May 31, 2012
Wickaboag said:
They asked why I been getting all these coins (boxes, rolls ect) and told them to findsilver, so when I go, if they got any that have passed through I get it for face, and they saved me halves, dimes, and the quarters =)
Wicka

Don't you also have family that works at that branch? Although the teller that saved them for you isn't family, I'm sure it doesn't hurt that you family works along side of her everyday. If this is the case, probably not a bad idea to point that out when telling people that a teller gave you a grand worth of silver for face.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread