Frog shadows

billythekidder

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was doing some research and started to notice a pattern made by the shadows of frog rocks. This is off google earth so it's kinda blurry I marked it so you could see it. frog shadow 1.JPG frog shadow 2.JPG

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great subject billythekidder. i like finding the frog. i think its more rare than the owl,and may be a better sign,in meaning you are real close. with a very small owl,and frog. the frog may mean the cache is direct burial,no vault,no mine,no cave. hole dug,goods put in and coved over? just a guess. but i sure luv finding the frog.

OP
OP
B

billythekidder

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks dog,the ones I have (looking north at shadow) the thin arm is on the east side, thick arm points to something. Do you have any frog shadows like that? I am guessing open mouth/cave tunnel closed mouth or none/sign. What's in the pond with frogs?....

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey there billythekidder,i havent found any shadow ones yet,that i know of,lol,i might have just dont know it.that makes sence about the mouth. well i would say,tadpolls,fish and turtles.would you happen to know if the ancients used the frog?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread