80.7 KB · Views: 119
Upvote 0

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM frogs with garlic and butter pan fried yum yum yum-kudos and give'm LL. Same up here next week over more trinity river salmon takings of mineral rights-John

Duckwalk

Mar 21, 2014
Lincolnton North Carolina
Detector(s) used
30" Bazooka Sniper, Drop Riffle sluice box.
Various Gold Pans
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Man I haven't had frog legs in years. Used to eat them all the time here in Ga. Garlic and butter is the only way to eat them!

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Taste like chicken! I like em fried well. What is the Frog and Toad Protest about?

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haha - you got an hour ? The greenies (urban hikers, mtn. bikers) have built thousands of miles of new hiking trails in calif.(on your tax dollar). When they went for hikes in the mountains to get away from the dirty, crowded cities, they found loggers, hunters, and miners actually WORKING in the forests. They also found snowmobilers, off-roaders, and mom-and-pop woodcutters. All these groups make noise and commotion, but are perfectly legal under the Multiple use
concept of public-managed lands. Well, the day-tripper crowd, who makes up the vast majority of visitors, have decided to run everybody else out of the woods in Kalif. They are doing it through the Endangered Species Act. The scam is to find critters to list as endangered. Then to sue the agencies (USFS, USFW) to force vast (2 million acres in this case) to become "critical habitat". Once the critical habitat designation goes through, they start closing the roads to WORKING folks and the noise-makers. No hiking trails have been blocked to my knowledge. That's my take on whats happening. p.s. - the photos are of WORKING people who are trying to push back.

Last edited:

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haha - you got an hour ? The greenies (urban hikers, mtn. bikers) have built thousands of miles of new hiking trails in calif.(on your tax dollar). When they went for hikes in the mountains to get away from the dirty, crowded cities, they found loggers, hunters, and miners actually WORKING in the forests. They also found snowmobilers, off-roaders, and mom-and-pop woodcutters. All these groups make noise and commotion, but are perfectly legal under the Multiple use
concept of public-managed lands. Well, the day-tripper crowd, who makes up the vast majority of visitors, have decided to run everybody else out of the woods in Kalif. They are doing it through the Endangered Species Act. The scam is to find critters to list as endangered. Then to sue the agencies (USFS, USFW) to force vast (2 million acres in this case) to become "critical habitat". Once the critical habitat designation goes through, they start closing the roads to WORKING folks and the noise-makers. No hiking trails have been blocked to my knowledge. That's my take on whats happening. p.s. - the photos are of WORKING people who are trying to push back.
Very well said.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions