72cheyenne

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
Mansfield, Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, White's M6, White's 6000di/pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me and my Dad took advantage of a semi-nice day (lower 50s, brisk north wind) and hit a few of my neighbor's yards. Nothing real special, 95 cents face value in change, a few of the pennies are wheaties. Found a neat little spoon (broke by me) that says 1/4 teaspoon on it, some copper whatsits, some old lead, matchbox car, top of a Barborsol tube :icon_scratch: , and not pictured, a complete fishing pole...reel and all...in my own yard by the way! Anyways, I know that there's nothin special here...just waiting for some nicer weather so we can hit some of the spots we have researched over the winter. HH everybody.

Attachments

• Neighborhood-001.jpg
    Neighborhood-001.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 670
  • Neighborhood-003.jpg
    Neighborhood-003.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 674
  • Neighborhood-005.jpg
    Neighborhood-005.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 654
  • Neighborhood-006.jpg
    Neighborhood-006.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 635
  • Neighborhood-007.jpg
    Neighborhood-007.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 629
Upvote 0

ArkieGold

Dec 17, 2008
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II 800
Hey can we see the back side of that spoon ;D

Fly rod? Open face? Zebco 202? Inquiring minds wanna know :D

Just messin with ya little buddy. Glad you got out :thumbsup:

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
72',
You dug 95 cents more than me today buddy. :thumbsup: At least you got out a bit.
-MM-

OP
OP
72cheyenne

72cheyenne

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
Mansfield, Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ArkieGold said:
Hey can we see the back side of that spoon ;D

Fly rod? Open face? Zebco 202? Inquiring minds wanna know :D

Just messin with ya little buddy. Glad you got out :thumbsup:

Zebco 33 to be exact, prolly could dip it in water a couple of times and it would cast again ;D , and no I'm not showing you the backside of my spoon! :icon_jokercolor:

ModernMiner said:
72',
You dug 95 cents more than me today buddy. :thumbsup: At least you got out a bit.
-MM-

Thanks MM,really be glad when the weather on the weekends is like the weather during the week....while I'm working! :BangHead:

Pudsbrat

Aug 21, 2004
Mena Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250,Garrett ProPointer....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey man...looks like you did pretty good....got me beat for sure....I got out to the park in the center of town and only got 3 clad dimes, a clad quarter, and about 10 pennies....no silver or wheaties....got my Ace 250 ordered ...should be here late Saturday or Monday....come on UPS ....cant wait for it..gonna hit all of my old places again and see if I missed anything....maybe this crazy weather will make up its mind what is gonna happen and stay warm for awhile....see ya later... :thumbsup:

bula

Mar 13, 2008
southern utah
Detector(s) used
White MXT
That looks like you had fun, love your avatar. I gave mine to my son. 72 short wheel base 4x4 what a great truck. I even have a 72 chev remote control I'll have to show you some pics of it. 72-3.jpg

OP
OP
72cheyenne

72cheyenne

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
Mansfield, Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ridge runner09 said:
nice finds from the neighborhood 72 :thumbsup:

Thanks rr09, never know what across the street.

crazyjarhead said:
That's a lot of digging :thumbsup:

Wasn't too bad, some were multiple coin holes! Thank cjr.

Pudsbrat said:
Hey man...looks like you did pretty good....got me beat for sure....I got out to the park in the center of town and only got 3 clad dimes, a clad quarter, and about 10 pennies....no silver or wheaties....got my Ace 250 ordered ...should be here late Saturday or Monday....come on UPS ....cant wait for it..gonna hit all of my old places again and see if I missed anything....maybe this crazy weather will make up its mind what is gonna happen and stay warm for awhile....see ya later... :thumbsup:

We definately gonna have to get together and hunt some! Don't you just hate waiting on UPS. The day it's supposed to arrive always seems like it takes forever. :( :'(

bula said:
That looks like you had fun, love your avatar. I gave mine to my son. 72 short wheel base 4x4 what a great truck. I even have a 72 chev remote control I'll have to show you some pics of it.

That is one awesome RC! :thumbsup: Were gonna be in Utah during the first part of August. Maybe we can hook up and go hunt!

bula

Mar 13, 2008
southern utah
Detector(s) used
White MXT
I'm in the southern end of the state, so if you get by this way let me know. August is a good time here the leaves are starting to change & the temp is mild. What part of Utah are you going to?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread