From what I can gather from the KGC signs!

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't expect that answer, but I can work with it! Why didn't they use the number 15? That would have a Masonic meaning. I know they wouldn't have used 13.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let these Damn Yankee from Connecticut tell your Rebel, there is no KGC buried treasures in New York and New England. A lot of pirates treasures.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let these Damn Yankee from Connecticut tell your Rebel, there is no KGC buried treasures in New York and New England. A lot of pirates treasures.

No KGC that I know of but there is a Knights Templar treasure still buried in New York. Then New York has the oldest "Lost Tribe of Israel Settlement." And there is always "Dutch's Treasure." I believe I know where the Dutch buried his treasure. I just can never get up that way to find out.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had lived in Bridgeport, Ct. for over 30 years, and met a man who as a boy knew Dutch and put gas into his car, Dutch gave him good money. Dutch was afraid that the IRS was going to arrested him for not paying income taxes, so with one of his staff, they buried large treasures in New York. Many hundred treasure hunters had search and many holes were dug. Nobody talking if treasures were found. Good hunting and good luck.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had lived in Bridgeport, Ct. for over 30 years, and met a man who as a boy knew Dutch and put gas into his car, Dutch gave him good money. Dutch was afraid that the IRS was going to arrested him for not paying income taxes, so with one of his staff, they buried large treasures in New York. Many hundred treasure hunters had search and many holes were dug. Nobody talking if treasures were found. Good hunting and good luck.

No. Dutch has not been found. It is still on Infrared still buried.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread