Front yard digs............I love silver & turquoise!

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Front yard digs............I love silver & turquoise!

Im sittin here watchin TV & surfin the web at the ol' tar paper shack, realy bored but not quite enough energy to go to a park & hunt. You know the feeling? I decided to go out to the truck & bring in my detector to clean it up a little bit, sharpen the diggin tool, a lil maintenance. I get it out & what the hell! Lets swing a bit! Heres what I found in just over 30 minutes in my front yard. That is the 2nd cap bustin rocket Ive found, used to love those things when I was a kid. The ring is silver & turquoise & was flattened almost completely, I used my Gerber tool to bend it back. It was found right next to the porch at the bottom of the stairs, LQ realy likes it so I will take it to a jewler & have it fixed up real nice for her. I guess I gotta go out & realy hit it hard now, neighbor across the street said I could hunt her yard anytime...............might have to talk to her tomorrow. ;D

Update...........
I went into my backyard for another 30 minute "power hunt" & found about 20 nails, a couple screws & this lead cowboy! He stands about 2 1/2 inches tall & has all his body parts! Bad pic, had to scan him but the only thing wrong is his pistol barrel is just a little bent. Id rather find this than a dumb ol' silver ring anyday of the week! :)

Attachments

• front yard finds.jpg
    front yard finds.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 613
  • ring close up.jpg
    ring close up.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 627
  • ring 8-12-06.jpg
    ring 8-12-06.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 618
  • Yahoo!.jpg
    Yahoo!.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 473
Upvote 0
Re: Front yard digs............I love silver & turquoise!

sweet finds buddy

HI AP!!

Awesome finds, and in your own yard, very cool!

Love the toy soldier and that ring is very nice, congrats.
Thanks for sharing, great to see!

Smiles!
BDoo

Nice looking ring Mighty.

Congrats

Jer

Gee nice finds, I'm glad you finally got around to doing your own yard. :D
HH
Mchamby

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back