Nov 10, 2010
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After the Father's Day BBQ at the in-laws, I had one hour to get out before dark. Yesterday was my first try at full tones on the Deus, it was frustrating to say the least. I tried again tonight, and I started to understand a bit more. I found these sterling military items along with a wheat penny, bottlecap, and pulltab all within a 14inch radius. I think the bottlecap/pulltab masked these tiny pins in my previous hunts here with the ATPro and Deus in Deus Fast. Before I dug I checked the signals with Deus Fast, and got slightly good yet very weak signals. Back in Full Tones, the good signal was unmistakable and very strong. I'm going to stick with the full tones! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1434949753.246599.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1434949783.352035.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1434949814.073063.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1434949849.005367.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1434949871.078036.jpg

The penny in the pic is for size reference.

Upvote 16

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrats on the beautiful silver badges Cache! :occasion14:

I gotta get me one of them Deus! :laughing7:

Dave

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, very cool tiny sterling saves!

Joe hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2013
Up state NY
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've used full tones this season and have loved them .remember as you tweak your settings you'll have to slow your swing a little .

EasternShoreMetal

Nov 21, 2014
Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro w/DD coil.
also, still have a Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very, very nice finds! If I'm exhausted and I just want to hunt my way out of place, I might hit the full tones, just to keep from digging everything. But if I want what is on the property, and it's been good and not chock full of can slaw, I dig everything choppy or not esp. on a historic site.
I have the AT Pro as well, so I know what you mean.
My choppy finds? croatal bell, coins on end, thimbles, brooches full of stones.. Low tones too - (gold rings, gold bracelets,)etc. all were choppy.
Good luck, WTG and HH!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions