Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2008
MAINE
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesorso's, Minelabs, Garrett's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The weather was a cool 38 F :icon_sunny: and the sun was shining on this beautiful sunday morning . I decided to hunt an intown green early this morning. I had done a little test hunt on this site last fall and knew there was some digging to do there. There was no shortage of diggable targets so the three hours I alloted myself this morning went by fast . Anything can show up here so I brought my camera and took a few dirt shots to stay in practice ;D . Nothing remarkable was found but I had a great time ! The Congregational S S Medal with the additional drops showing eight years of service . It Is marked ROBBINS CO. Little cross & crown system . I an going to have to do a little research on it :read2: This piece cleaned up beyond expectations and was my favorite find of a fun morning hunt ! Thanks for looking ! Mainerelic

Attachments

• IMG_1938.JPG
    IMG_1938.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 393
  • IMG_1939.JPG
    IMG_1939.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 400
  • IMG_1940.JPG
    IMG_1940.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 404
  • IMG_1942.JPG
    IMG_1942.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 399
  • IMG_1941.JPG
    IMG_1941.JPG
    131.9 KB · Views: 400
  • IMG_1943.JPG
    IMG_1943.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 398
  • IMG_1944.JPG
    IMG_1944.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 393
  • IMG_1946.JPG
    IMG_1946.JPG
    121.1 KB · Views: 411
  • IMG_1947.JPG
    IMG_1947.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 390
  • IMG_1948.JPG
    IMG_1948.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 398
  • IMG_1949.JPG
    IMG_1949.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 392
Upvote 0

Rick (Nova Scotia)

Silver Member
May 8, 2008
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Omega, F75, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At 2 PM my thermometer just got up to 50 (feels colder)

That is a nice find, good variety, and a bonus Silver too.

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cool finds!!!!!!! MR TUFF

OP
OP
MaineRelic

MaineRelic

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2008
MAINE
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesorso's, Minelabs, Garrett's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MaineRelic said:
The weather was a cool 38 F :icon_sunny: and the sun was shining on this beautiful sunday morning . I decided to hunt an intown green early this morning. I had done a little test hunt on this site last fall and knew there was some digging to do there. There was no shortage of diggable targets so the three hours I alloted myself this morning went by fast . Anything can show up here so I brought my camera and took a few dirt shots to stay in practice ;D . Nothing remarkable was found but I had a great time ! The Congregational S S Medal with the additional drops showing eight years of service . It Is marked ROBBINS CO. Little cross & crown system . I an going to have to do a little research on it :read2: This piece cleaned up beyond expectations and was my favorite find of a fun morning hunt ! Thanks for looking ! Mainerelic
Rick (Nova Scotia) said:
At 2 PM my thermometer just got up to 50 (feels colder)

That is a nice find, good variety, and a bonus Silver too.
Thanks Rick . I drive by this green every day so I had to hunt it some time M.R.
Mr Tuff said:
cool finds!!!!!!! MR TUFF
Thanks Tuff ! I got out and found something at least :thumbsup: M.R.
NOLA_Ken said:
love the medal, that's one of the coolest things I've seen in a while!
Thanks Ken ! I am surprised it came out in one piece M.R.
HEAVYMETALNUT said:
nice hunt.cool church medal! found this,my guess is yours is 1920's as well
http://www.kellmawfsemporium.com/servlet/the-1773/1920s-Congregational-SS-&/Detail
Thanks for the Info Dave . The S. S. stands for Sabbath School and I was figuring 1930's at the latest . M.R.

IndianaM

Greenie
Apr 23, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Amazing medal MR! Is that key in photo 8 really large or are the rest of your finds just tiny? ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread