Fun photo enhancements

DAVINCIDOG

Jul 29, 2007
I see some great photo enhancements lately so I figured I would add my two cents. LOL

I have attached my kitchen nightmare enhanced photo which was just a simple black and white photo; and my fake Nor'easter storm enhanced photo which was a normal nice day photo of the inn on the water.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Kitchen Nightmare.jpg
    Kitchen Nightmare.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 313
  • Storm.JPG
    Storm.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 321

djabend

Dec 12, 2006
Cicero, NY
Detector(s) used
White's DFX 300 Sunray DX-1 probe/ XLT Sunray XL-1 probe
Nice lightning. You do it manually or have a program put it in? HH,
Donny

OP
OP
DAVINCIDOG

DAVINCIDOG

Jul 29, 2007
Donny,

The photo package I have allows complete manipulation of many types of lighting for different effects like lightning that can be added manually or with assistance from the program to match any format; as well as many other types enhancements.

Here is another sample of lightning as well as one I call midnight sun.

Attachments

• Lightning strike 2.jpg
    Lightning strike 2.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 274
  • midnight sun 2.jpg
    midnight sun 2.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 275

ashleen

Bronze Member
Aug 25, 2005
NH
Pretty cool pics!
And I absolutely love that old stove in your kitchen. Works good still?

OP
OP
DAVINCIDOG

DAVINCIDOG

Jul 29, 2007
Actually the kitchen is in a lighthouse keeper's house out on an island off the coast of Maine. It works fine; they use it to cook meals for the guests. :)

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is that software a Photoshop Plug-In, or a stand alone program?

I know Kai's Power Tools and Alien Skin both have good lightning generator plug-ins for Photoshop.

If this is a stand alone program, I would like to know what it is.

Best-Mike

OP
OP
DAVINCIDOG

DAVINCIDOG

Jul 29, 2007
Thanks Cynangyl :D

Mike- The program is a stand alone program called PhotoImpact Pro from Nova Development. For me, I like it better than any other program for reasonable priced photo editing.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DAVINCIDOG said:
Thanks Cynangyl :D

Mike- The program is a stand alone program called PhotoImpact Pro from Nova Development. For me, I like it better than any other program for reasonable priced photo editing.

I see it now. Never used any of their stuff before. I see they bundle it with Xenofex 2. That's where the lightning comes from. I use that with Photoshop, as well as Kai's Power Tools, and a bunch of other Plug-Ins.

I just do so much stuff with pics and websites, I have to use Photoshop. When you bundle it with the rest of the "Creative Suite 3 (CS3) stuff like Acrobat, Illustrator, Flash, In Design, and Dreamweaver, you can't beat it.

Best-Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread