funny recovery video

scaupus

Apr 20, 2011
Not too far from a beach
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's a funny video. A lifeguard approached me and said a couple down the beach had lost a necklace; he pointed them out to me about a hundred yards away. At the point where I meet them is where the uploaded portion of the video begins. I had a cam attached to my chest and i pretty much completely forgot i had it on. What follows is pretty funny. And the ending was pretty inspiring, at least for me it was.

I should tell you, people's heads are pretty much always cut off, there is a watermark in the center of the frame from an editing program, and you never get to see the necklace because the cam doesn't point at the scoop...as I said, I didn't even think about it being on and it never occurred to me to aim it deliberately. But...the dialog is comedy, and the end result should inspire a smile.

Minrelica

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2010
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I made it just a little over a minute into the video... You ask too many questions.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I made it just a little over a minute into the video... You ask too many questions.

HaHa I made it all the way Through, But it made me dizzy .

I agree too many Questions :laughing7: I was expecting them to say "nevermind I'll go buy a new one" :tongue3:

Good Job :thumbsup:

& p.S. I ask allot of questions too , but hearing someone else do it,
makes me think :laughing9:

OP
OP
scaupus

scaupus

Apr 20, 2011
Not too far from a beach
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
of course! Watching the video with my family, that's what cracked us up. My 14 yo says that's why people
"hate" me. I drive these poor kids nuts, then in the end it's an instant flip, they're ecstatic and love me.

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
doesn't it beep she says like let go all ready
I would been promoting white's

Last edited:

TMac

Feb 9, 2013
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac
Minelab X-terra 705 dual pack
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Holy questions Batman! Good job tho!
HH TMac

christophertan

Greenie
Jun 1, 2011
nice finds sir....if you are interested with finding japanese treasure i am happy to be with you in the place where i was looking for...its a japanese camp and many fox holes...just email me in these [email protected] or may contact me in my cellphone number...+639159396217...thank you

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread