Future generations

hbrown22

Jul 23, 2013
north Middle Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
My daughter artifact hunting for her 9th birthday this morning. So fun to go with her as I can make anything a relic, although she starting to figure out my bs stories :) She is learning though and getting better in her finds. Will post artifact pix tonight, time to hit the creek again! Love spending this time together and teaching her history.

image-369251394.jpg

image-3851920048.jpg

Upvote 0

Smurufett

Sep 8, 2009
East Texas
Detector(s) used
My hands and bare feet!
We have four boys we have taught since they were very little. Now they are almost better than me. Soon she'll be finding all the good ones. Lol Happy b-day to your little one. Hope she finds something awesome! Happy Hunting!

monsterrack

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2013
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When my daughter was old enough to walk, I toke her to the creek and dropped a point or two for her to find:laughing7: ,it made interesting for a small child. Now at 30 yrs old she is an artifact finding machine. I will do the same with my grandkids.:icon_thumleft:

Smurufett

Sep 8, 2009
East Texas
Detector(s) used
My hands and bare feet!
Amen to that. I was hunting pregnate. My boys were born into hunting. And theres no better quaility time with your kids that past down tradition!

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:occasion13: :occasion15: :occasion13: To your daughter! Hope you had a wonderful time out together looking for those artifacts.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always nice to see family time. Happy B Day to your daughter.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread