Future Treasures ?

D

Dreamer

Hello to all and Happy Hollidays !
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?I found this site a couple of weeks ago and have? been reading the stories of lost treasure , treasure that has been found , stories of the continuous search , and the hopes and dreams that "today's the day " and i have to say? i find all very interesting and entertaining? ! This is my first post and i thought i would share one of my own stories , it's not about what i have found , but what i have left . I bought my house in 1983 , it was built in 1939 and ready for some major remodeling . I tore out all of the old plaster and lathe walls and decided it would be a neat idea to put a couple of bottles in the wall and some change , after that i decided it would be a neat idea to make a video of what the house looked like before the remodeling was complete , so i did just that and stuck it in one of the walls ...after about 3 months of remodeling i had stuck movie posters , hotwheels , toys , models , pictures and stories , magazines , vhs movies and just about everything but the kitchen sink in these walls ! I figured that years and years down the road when this house is ready to be tore down or remodeled again someone may have quite a story to share .....and who knows maybe even find a treasure !? I think you have an awesome site and from what i can tell a really good group of members ! Thanks for letting me share and hope you all have a happy new year and hope you all find what makes your heart happy !!!!!? ?:)

Upvote 0

wittykitty

Greenie
Nov 19, 2004
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Time capsules are neat; don't forget to write your name and the date on one of the studs or boards before you finish the walls; or leave a message to future generations; should the house ever be demolished, you will have left them treasure, for sure;

cedarratt

Nov 14, 2004
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
I know a guy that was remodleing a house and found a treasure map behind the wall. His son followed it and dug down only to find a brick buried 2 feet under ground lol.

Coin_Saver

Nov 10, 2004
Ohio
Did he smash it open? i would just in case it has somthing in it! maybe, hmmmmm that would be cool, HH CS

cedarratt

Nov 14, 2004
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
no it was just a red brick from when they built the house they think that the builders dropped it down a post hole.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread