Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

TexasDigger1

May 31, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Teknetic G2, Excal 2 1000, Garrett Sea Hunter II
Sandman,
Who runs the Golden Olde now? Norm has been gone a few years, he was a good old boy and one hell of a hunter, he was a member of our local club as well as the Houston club. HH

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know who pays the money to keep the site open, but it is a worth while site to visit if you like to beach hunt. :read2:

syko

Oct 20, 2007
Pasadena, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
Sandman (and others), I know Galveston is not Florida (or Hawaii) :-\ with all the tourists that seem to be there, but when you detected Galveston did you
find some good finds often or where they few and far between? My wife seems to think there will be very few targets here (compared to Fla. I agree),
but it has to be decent, right? Of course being at the right place at the right time is needed.

Is there anything for Galveston hunters, or do we need to move to Fla. where all the good stuff seems to be? ???

OP
OP
chukers

chukers

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2010
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SYKO said:
Sandman (and others), I know Galveston is not Florida (or Hawaii) :-\ with all the tourists that seem to be there, but when you detected Galveston did you
find some good finds often or where they few and far between? My wife seems to think there will be very few targets here (compared to Fla. I agree),
but it has to be decent, right? Of course being at the right place at the right time is needed.

Is there anything for Galveston hunters, or do we need to move to Fla. where all the good stuff seems to be? ???

I'm hearing that there isn't many finds to be had due to all the new sand and the amount of hunters out there on the beaches!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread