Garda doing td seems ok so far?? 26 boxes 63 silvers

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Wait so some tds order?

Niceee

He means that TD bank switched to garda recently from brinks. His pickup banks are serviced by garda as well, insinuating that even though he is dumping into his pickup banks logisitics handling company, he is still getting good boxes.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2.4 per box, not bad!!! do you think it is possible for you to post the dates for the walkers you find? the only ones I have are from 1942 and 1943

The Jersey DEvil

Nov 29, 2009
Tri state area, USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500, Fisher CZ5, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Cibola, Garret Grand Master Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It sounds like he is ordering halves from TD. But TD no longer orders halves. Even after explanations from he & yuall, it all sounds just too plain confusing. So what bank he is ordering from? It is amazing how lucky he is in finding silver. Its been 3 weeks now & all I get are skunks. I'm discouraged. It seems like there's no silver left. TimZimm must have mastered the art of praying to The Silver Gods.

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It sounds like he is ordering halves from TD. But TD no longer orders halves. Even after explanations from he & yuall, it all sounds just too plain confusing. So what bank he is ordering from? It is amazing how lucky he is in finding silver. Its been 3 weeks now & all I get are skunks. I'm discouraged. It seems like there's no silver left. TimZimm must have mastered the art of praying to The Silver Gods.

For whatever reason your geographic location has an awful lot to do with finding silver. Out west forget it, Southeast, forget it, New England State, YAHTZEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ParisRoubaix

Mar 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, this post is confusing also. It seems by how you have written your post that you are buying boxes from TD who is now supplied by Garda. Everyone knows TD does not order boxes for customers which makes people confused. If they are not following the posts all the time they would not know that TD is now picked up by Garda, and you are buying Garda boxes from other banks. Essentially buying back coins that you are dumping.

Solid Rolls

May 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe he dumps at TD and orders from PNC, and they both use Garda now as their armored car service. I could be wrong, but I believe that is his set-up.

n8dagr8345

Oct 25, 2011
Rubber room
Primary Interest:
Other
I believe he dumps at TD and orders from PNC, and they both use Garda now as their armored car service. I could be wrong, but I believe that is his set-up.

thIS IS correct. (based on his other posts). He dumps tons of clad into TD(which is now serviced by Garda) and was afraid that his PNC pickup(always Garda) will now be a clad pile...

Terryble

Tenderfoot
May 12, 2011
NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Well it seems ok so far TD switching to garda. 26 boxes 15 - 90% and 48 - 40% With 3 bens and 1 walker. My best box was 19 silvers. I had a ben ender with a walker in side!!! Tomorrow am doing about ?? :thumbsup:28 boxes i think you never know!!

How are you getting rid of 28 boxes of halves? I understand that you dump at TD but 28 boxes??

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions