Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last week DiggerBug and I went out a couple of times and I found some stuff,nothing too exciting...welll....did find a neat ring that opens up and an Eagle button. Looks like Navy maybe? I dunno. Doesn't look ancient by any means but was neat to find.
100_8377.jpg

100_8384.jpg

100_8413.jpg

This morning I had to get out early and go by the insurance company to take care of some business and decided to go by the button site. We have finally got some much needed rain, not a lot of rain mind you, but summer afternoon showers. It sure helped with digging and the signals were loud and clear. I didn't hunt for very long till I came across something that looked very interesting! I couldn't tell what it was till I got home and cleaned it off a bit. Not far from that was the 1916 wheat.
100_8402.jpg

A store token!!! And it had the name of the city! Bonus to me! ;D
100_8420.jpg

100_8419.jpg

I don't know about your area, but here the June bugs are everywhere!!! Thousands of them buzzing all around! The sound of them around the trees was unbelievable! I never see them in June..always July. Wonder why they aren't called July bugs? :D
100_8412.jpg

After about twenty minutes or so hunting, the owner's son came up and we chatted for a bit, I dug a few more holes and the coolness of the morning had vanished so I made my way back home. :) Here's everything I dug today...
100_8421.jpg

Hope ya have a great week! :)
Nana

Upvote 0

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My lord when are we going to have a hunt at your place with all the neat finds you have. Wwow!!!
Burdie

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
You did good,gal!Great finds.June bugs I can handle,it's the yellow flies and love bugs you got that I can't stand.Keep rehersing now for Oct and let us know when you are having that 'Alabama Open Hunt'.

OP
OP
Nana40

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Burdie said:
My lord when are we going to have a hunt at your place with all the neat finds you have. Wwow!!!
Burdie

:D I swear, ya'll! It must just be me! :P I have been over that same site MANY, MANY times and everytime I go there I might find a keeper. A keeper. :P :D

Thanks ya'll! ;) Can't wait till October!!!! ;)

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Awesome finds! That token is just too cool! thanks so much for sharing with us! :D

beerbarrel

Jun 24, 2007
Houston
Neat Finds Nana, I sure glad you got the rain, been noticing on the weather channel showing how dry it was there.

Best of Luck

Beerbarrel
Texas

Marty-Graw

Feb 8, 2006
Albertville Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage, Garrett Treasure Ace 300
sweet finds Nana.....I agree we need a Bama hunt......find us a good spot and i will help all i can lol

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
Way to go Nana! "A find", yea right, you got em girl!

TeddyB1967

Feb 23, 2007
Pennsylvania
Great Finds Nana, Love the pictures minus the June Bugs LoL

I really really dislike June Bugs A LOT ;D I know they don't hurt ya but can't handle them "sticking" to me. We had one that got in the house not too long ago, and man didnt that lil sucker chase me all around the house. Almost like it knew I was scared of it LoL Everyone here kept laughing and no one would help me get away so I had to resort to being not so nice to the bug and ....welllllllll lets just say, I won that battle ;D ;)

Teddy

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice digs and awesome token, I really like tokens! You all can have some of our rain, has rained almost every day in June, gonna be a wet 4th of July as well. HH, Mike

R

RUDY2003

Great pile of coins Nana! Thats an unusual ring too.
Cool to find a token from a local merchant...

Keep safe..

Merf

Silver Member
Jan 7, 2007
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab vanquish, Quest x10 pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds Nana---That token is way cool.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Neat finds, Nana. Love that Bama token.

;) RR