Garden Gone Wild....Yum Yum :)

M

MiniMe

My husband Civilman has been babying our garden every day. :notworthy: The deer have been behaving and staying away...really I think the farm behind us got them with their crop damage permit...been hearing shots! :headbang: Here is what we have now. Got our first yield today and it's going Wild. Now my work begins....freezing, canning, pickling and drying it all. Hey....wait a minute ::) I think I want to switch jobs here.... :help: JK I love it! Thanks for looking HH!

100_0909.jpg

100_0910.jpg

100_0911.jpg

100_0912.jpg

100_0913.jpg

OP
OP
M

MiniMe

And some strange looking squash ::) :D

100_0922.jpg

100_0929.jpg

100_0927.jpg

100_0930.jpg

Today's harvest!!! :headbang:
100_0926.jpg

Tuberale

Gold Member
May 12, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro
That is NOT a garden! Where are the weeds?

Nice squash plants! Wish I had some. Haven't even planted yet this year, as we've had only one day this year above 80 degrees to date. I should send some pics of my weeds though. I've got 8-foot foxglove blooming in the garden right now - does that count?

OP
OP
M

MiniMe

fossis said:
Gardens looking good. :thumbsup:

Fossis...........
Thanks Foss :)

Tuberale said:
That is NOT a garden! Where are the weeds?

Nice squash plants! Wish I had some. Haven't even planted yet this year, as we've had only one day this year above 80 degrees to date. I should send some pics of my weeds though. I've got 8-foot foxglove blooming in the garden right now - does that count?

Preen and C'man using a small tiller keeps those weeds at bay. Hope you're able to plant a garden soon.

Royal

May 19, 2011
I want those squash :D Your garden is far ahead of ours in North Central Michigan. Nice Veg and I love the pictures. I don't envy the work though

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions