Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You should keep an eye on the Classifieds here..I just saw one sell slightly used last week for 425...and as for the warranty, Garrett always takes care of thier machines, no questions asked. So you dont need to prove to them anything

OP
OP
C

CRH

Nov 13, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro, garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks!

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800
If you want to buy brand new, call Bart at big boy hobbies for a great tnet member deal. He did me right!

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That is a cheap as they get new...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a set price by manufacturers that dealers can not go below and will lose rights to sell if they sell
below that price and are caught by manufacturers.

George (MN)

May 16, 2005
There is something called the MAP or minimum price they can post. However, they are allowed to sell for less by phone or e-mail. I have a Garrett AT Pro & like mine very much. Best wishes, George (MN)

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CRH - give me a call - we will get you set up with a great deal on a new machine!

Auriemma

Jul 24, 2014
SE PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab: Sov XS; Sov XS2 Pro ; XS2a Pro ; E-TRAC; Profind 25, Garrett PP AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The sponsors will cringe.... Check your local Craigslist. You can find lightly used ones for $300-400.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am wanting to buy a Garret AT pro but the lowest price i can find is 594.99 with a warrenty
I am wondering if anyone knows were i can buy one for under 594.99 with a warinty
Thanks, CRH

Feel free to give us a ring. I have many hours on the Garrett AT Pro Metal Detector | BigBoysHobbies and would be glad to make you a deal. Be sure to check out the video on our page. We were on a hunt with Garrett Metal Detectors that day! ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread