garret pro pointer or sunray

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

LaGold

May 8, 2012
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
XP deus and whites Mxt pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm undecided on what to get myself.. I was leaning towards sunray or detector pro uni probe... Although I've heard good things about the pro pointer too.... I wish someone would help out with more pros and cons to these pinpointers

signals diggem all... LaGold

LaGold

May 8, 2012
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
XP deus and whites Mxt pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The detectorpro uni probe works on all detectors by the way

signals diggem all... LaGold

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The pro pointer is nice because its not adding to the machines weight but it does have its problems with falsing signals from time to time i can hold mine in the air and its going off like crazy with new batteries...it doesnt do it all the time but it can be problematic when it gets in its little fasling kicks

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At the moment I started with the automax precision v2 pinpointer then I got a Atpro ended up buying the pro pointer my big question was now I bought the whites v3i & was considering buying the sunray only cuz sum say its great but sum say otherwise I wanted to know if it would b a good ad on to the v3i with pinpointing on the screen in all my pro pointer is just awesome but I like seeing everything really

chip12977

Jun 7, 2012
Duncansville,pa
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i
Whites PI Dual Field
Fisher f2 - sold
Whites DFX 300 - sold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a v3i and the sunray and I love it.
I also have a pistol probe, great hand held pin pointer, both get about 2-4" of depth.
I got sick and tired of trying to carry everything when detecting, digger detector, and pinpointer. Now I just carry my digger in one hand and swing the detector in the other.

The sunray will go on my DFX 300 as well, may fit other whites too, not sure about that though and you can still use all the screen features of the detectors.

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks all for the info happy hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions