Garrett Ace 250

Zerick

May 4, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone. Im a newbie here. Have been metal detecting for a few years. My dad bought me a vlf bounty hunter a few years back and buried some coins for me. so christmas morning I go out to the yard and started hunting. Never found a thing. And over the years ive found plenty of change and lures and what not With that detector. I just purchased a Garrett Ace 250 from kellyco. They say itll ship tomorrow. In the meantime I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how fast they ship. And any tips or info on how well the 250 will locate these coins for me. Id appreciate any feedback.

kayden

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone. Im a newbie here. Have been metal detecting for a few years. My dad bought me a vlf bounty hunter a few years back and buried some coins for me. so christmas morning I go out to the yard and started hunting. Never found a thing. And over the years ive found plenty of change and lures and what not With that detector. I just purchased a Garrett Ace 250 from kellyco. They say itll ship tomorrow. In the meantime I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how fast they ship. And any tips or info on how well the 250 will locate these coins for me. Id appreciate any feedback.
Go to youtube.com ...search for Ace250 videos ...grab some popcorn & watch videos all night long!you will be a pro by noon tomorrow!

Minrelica

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2010
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
.... And any tips or info on how well the 250 will locate these coins for me. Id appreciate any feedback.

The ACE 250 is a great coin machine but remember that you still need to use your brain. You'll probably see your new yellow fellow before the weekend unless you live in Botswana. Get a tracking number and be sure to track the package every 5 minutes. Welcome to the forum and be sure to let us know what you find.

OP
OP
Zerick

Zerick

May 4, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys! Will be sure to post what I find. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread