garrett ace 250

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It is a great machine! It and the Fisher F2 are very popular starter machines and rightly so. You cant say for sure how deep any machine is as there are SOOOO many variables. EMI, ground moisture, ground minerals, sensitivity setting, discrimination settings... etc etc. It sees all of those coins well.

Check out the Fisher F2 as well. It recovers faster in trash, cheaper, longer warranty and numeric target ID. Holler with questions!

ragu

Dec 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
ckrakowski go something other than the Ace... I know it has a lot of good reviews but I have had A LOT of frustation with it. I've only been using it for a month or so but still! Lots of phantom tones, but they are repetative and from multiple directions, dig a beachball size hole and nothing! Maybe its just my machine but I have gotten a few things from people saying they have experienced the same thing. No matter what you go with GO WITH BART! He's awesome!

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just with the ace 350 and my friend uses the bh sharpshooter ....the bh has draw backs on its target separation speed but it doesnt false all the time and doesnt hit on bottle caps its a much better unit

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions