Garrett AT Max Depth Video

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro

Attachments

• SMSS.jpg
    SMSS.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 73

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
will not work been disabled.

Phishfindr

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2017
NEW ENGLAND
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Pro Pointer AT Z-Lynk, Lesche digging tools, Pack Mule finds bag by Freeloader.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Almost show time with the AT Max. So I'm told...

CJayC

Jan 14, 2017
Auburn, WA
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
With that tiny gold nugget, is having to be so close for detection something that would happen with most other detectors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I posted on the other forum in your thread about the air test you did. Please put it in zero mode and back the gain down 1 or 2 notchs where you would actually hunt with it and show us what it will do in a realistic mode that the majority will use to relic hunt or coin shoot in. I saw the same all metal mode trick used with the turkish machines to show case their depth and when you put them in the actual mode that you would coin shoot or relic hunt in the great depth air test that were so great to watch in all metal mode went out the window and you were lucky to hit a silver dime in ground at 8 inchs. Long story short if the depth has been increased on the max in zero mode please show us, my buddy is chomping at the bit to buy one.

Bomberman

Tenderfoot
May 16, 2017
Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I posted on the other forum in your thread about the air test you did. Please put it in zero mode and back the gain down 1 or 2 notchs where you would actually hunt with it and show us what it will do in a realistic mode that the majority will use to relic hunt or coin shoot in. I saw the same all metal mode trick used with the turkish machines to show case their depth and when you put them in the actual mode that you would coin shoot or relic hunt in the great depth air test that were so great to watch in all metal mode went out the window and you were lucky to hit a silver dime in ground at 8 inchs. Long story short if the depth has been increased on the max in zero mode please show us, my buddy is chomping at the bit to buy one.

You might be interested in this...

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am and watched it look at the 4 to 6 min rang and watch the gold and max on the quarter Is the max any deeper really ?? The video was done to show case the max I understand that its a new release but I didn't see any results to show how much depth increase it has a 1/4 , 1/2, 3/4 inch who knows?? It did hit the bullet good and button but didn't hit anything the gold didn't hit and think the gold did better on the quarter..

Minelab Matt

Oct 19, 2014
S.Wales UK
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra Pro
Deteknix Pi Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Obsessed with bashing the Racer plus any other machine that does not have the word 'Deus' In it! :BangHead:

Matt

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im not really impressed yet with the max reviews, seems like my mxsport is at least that deep if not deeper in both all metal and coin and jewelry mode. I'm pulling silver dimes at 10 inches regularly. though wireless is a tempting feature.

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You got it wrong tired of misleading information , I saw the racer videos of it being tested in all metal and saw the great depths it could achieve. I bought one and put it in di3 mode the mode MOST would hunt with and it would do good to a silver dime at 8 inchs in ground. Is that gonna be the same case with the new max we will see.. and yes I'm gonna buy one and put it on video ..
Obsessed with bashing the Racer plus any other machine that does not have the word 'Deus' In it! :BangHead:

Matt

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You got it wrong tired of misleading information , I saw the racer videos of it being tested in all metal and saw the great depths it could achieve. I bought one and put it in di3 mode the mode MOST would hunt with and it would do good to a silver dime at 8 inchs in ground. Is that gonna be the same case with the new max we will see.. and yes I'm gonna buy one and put it on video ..

i can't wait too see what you find out!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions