cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not a good choice from what I've seen. Single frequency detectors are at a disadvantage in the salt. Usually you have to turn the sensitivity way down to get them stable. That kills depth.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not so sure just exactly what is to be truly gained yet VS the standard AT? If we've learned anything over the years there's always a lot of hype and expectation prior to launch that is seldom realized once they're out in force in the field. But we'll see.....:dontknow:

OP
OP
lookindown

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of the big differences I saw in the ad was it said it was designed for saltwater...the original AT Pro ad said that "while it was not designed for saltwater, it could be used"...ad said it had more depth than the AT Pro too...time will tell but its got my attention.

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lookin.......if you have ever used an Aqua Sound you know a single freq CAN work ..... but has huge draw backs with black sand. It may well work here in Fl better than the rest of the countries beaches. I just couldnt get into the CZ....... BUT ive seen a couple of locals that just kill it with them leaving me with the mumbles no matter what machine i use.

OP
OP
lookindown

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive heard of the Aqua Sound and seen it in videos but I didn't know it was a single freq...I know the AT Pro doesn't do well on most beaches across the country, only on the mildest ones.

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Might be a good travel machine for carribean trips where your going more for fresh drops
Aqua sounds cant be used up here - to much black sand

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lookin.......if you have ever used an Aqua Sound you know a single freq CAN work ..... but has huge draw backs with black sand. It may well work here in Fl better than the rest of the countries beaches. I just couldnt get into the CZ....... BUT ive seen a couple of locals that just kill it with them leaving me with the mumbles no matter what machine i use.
Ive done okay most of my Fla. trips with my CZs
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/members/29748-albums1617.html
this is just some of my trips - most being just 3 or 4 days down there

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread