❎ SOLD Garrett AT Pro for sale, with two coils (8.5" x 11", and 5" x 8") ** PRICE REDUCED, $330 **

sgoss66

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jan 11, 2011
Norman, OK
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey all!

I have a very nice Garrett AT Pro, available for sale. I bought it a few years ago from a good friend who used it lightly; I needed an AT Pro on hand, while I was designing the carbon-fiber Garrett shafts I now sell, and that's how I came to own it. It has sat in my closet ever since (never used), and so I've decided it's time to pass it onto someone who is interested.

It's in really good cosmetic shape, and proper working order; it will include both the stock 8.5" x 11" coil, and the 5" x 8" coil, plus the original Garrett MS-2 headphones (also in terrific shape), and the owner's manual.

I'm asking $350 $330 plus shipping for the package.

I would also be willing to add to the package a new, two-piece carbon-fiber lower shaft assembly (middle and lower shaft), in your choice of black, or any of the color options, for an additional $50 $45, if interested in that option.

In addition to the pictures attached below, I'm happy to send any other specific picture you may wish to see.

Thanks!

Steve

Attachments

• AT1.JPG
    AT1.JPG
    468 KB · Views: 5
  • AT2.JPG
    AT2.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
  • AT3.JPG
    AT3.JPG
    619.7 KB · Views: 5